UP Jansunwai Portal | jansunwai.up.nic.in hindi | Jansunwai Mobile App, complain online, view status
Latest update – Registration facility has been started on Jansunwai portal for migrants from Uttar Pradesh and residents of other states trapped during the lockdown. Through this portal, now migrants coming to Uttar Pradesh will be able to register online.
People of Uttar Pradesh will be very happy to know all of you. The Government of Uttar Pradesh has created a public hearing portal. Through this online facility, you can lodge your complaints online. The concerned department will redress your complaint. You can also check the status of the complaint until your complaint is resolved.
Update: Recently Jansunwai app has also been launched, now you can also take all the facility of Jansunwai portal through app like Jansunwai login, online complaint registration, complaint status etc. Read the information in the detail at the end of the article
Table of Contents
UP Jansunwai Portal | Uttar Pradesh Public Hearing
Friends, it is very sad that Uttar Pradesh is ahead of all the states of the country in official matters. The government is trying its best to stop criminal incidents, but the population of Uttar Pradesh is so much that it is a bit difficult. Some time ago Yogi ji launched a grievance redressal online facility called “Jansunwai Portal”. Through this online facility, any person can register his complaint online, view his status. The concerned department will have to redress the complaint.
This is a good initiative of the Government of Uttar Pradesh. Let us now know what facilities are there in the UP Jansunwai portal?
- Grievance Registration Facility
- Complaint Status
- Reminder facility
Jansunwai Portal Uttar Pradesh | Online Complaint Registration (Register Complaint) @ jansunwai.up.nic.in
Please read the following information carefully to register any kind of complaint.
- First of all, go to the official website jansunwai.up.nic.in
- To register a complaint, click on the “Complaint Registration” link
- Now some information will appear on the screen, in which it has been told that which subjects will not be considered complaints. Click below to enter consent and click on the “Submit” link
- Now online registration panel will open in which you will have to enter your mobile number or email id. Then enter the given captcha code and “submit and click send OTP”
- Your phone par will now get OTP, fill it and click on submit link
- Now the complaint registration page will open, in which by giving all the information correctly, you can file a complaint online.
Note: the complaint number on the complaint
UP Jansunwai Portal Complaint Status | Know the status of the complaint
After registering the complaint, you can periodically view the complaint. To do this:
- Go to status page jansunwai.up.nic.in/Trackpage.aspx
- Enter your complaint number, mobile number (or email id)
- Enter the given secure PIN and click on submit button
- Now you will know the status of the complaint
What to do if the complaint is not processed
If you have lodged a complaint and no action has been taken till the scheduled time, then you can send a reminder. To do this:
- Click on the “Send reminder” link and access the relevant page.
- Send a reminder with all the information requested
UP Jansunwai App | Download Jansunwai Mobile App
Friends, you will be happy to know that instead of going to the website, you can do all the work mentioned above on the Janasunwai app. To do this you will need to download the app:
- Go to Google Play Store to download
- Go to search and write public hearing
- Click on the first link to download and install
Note: Remember, you do not have to click on the link with “IGRS FOR OFFICER”
After installing, by opening the app, you will be able to take all the features of Jansunwai portal on the app itself.
Frequently asked questions related to public hearing and their answers
What is public hearing?
The Uttar Pradesh government is giving the benefit of u0022 Jansunwai u0022 facility to the citizens of the state. This is a service through which you can file any of your complaints online. As well as other facilities like complaint status etc. are available on the official website
What kind of complaints will not be accepted on Jansunwai portal
Matters related to Right to Information, Case under consideration in Hon’ble Court u003cbr / u003e, Suggestions, Financial assistance or demand for job, Service related matters of Government servants (including transfer) till they have used the options available in the Department u003cbr / u003e Apart from all these, any kind of complaint can be filed.
When will my complaint filed be resolved?
After registering the complaint, keep checking the status of your complaint from time to time. By doing this, you will know what progress has been made so far and you will know even if the complaint is resolved.