Apna Khaata Bihar | Bihar Bhulekh, Bhu naksha, Jamabandi, Khasra, Khatauni Nakal | Bihar Check your account online
There is good news for the people living in Bihar, due to which all the people of Bihar can check their accounts, measles-Khatauni copy, geo-text map online. Earlier, all people had to make rounds of tehsils to check any information related to the land. But the Bihar Revenue and Land Reforms Department has launched a web portal for Bihar Bhulekh.
Also, with the help of this site, you can also print the land map, your account, and the copy of the Jamabandi copy. Through this site, how he can get information related to his land, we will tell you through this article.
The Bihar government has taken this historic step to remove the problems of the people. Due to this website, not only will you avoid visiting the tehsil, but the tehsil will also get rid of the needless crowd. By visiting this site, you can see your account, measles-Khatauni copy, geography, geo map in a pinch. All information on the Bihar Bhulekh map on the site has been updated.
Due to this initiative of Bihar Revenue and Land Reforms Department, all people will now be able to easily sit down and get information related to land at a click. Let us know how Bihar Land Record portal works
Apna Khata Bihar | Bihar Remove Your Account Online
- First of all, you have to go to its official website, the link of which is http://lrc.bih.nic.in/
- As soon as you select the link given above, you will reach its official site. After visiting the website, you have to go to this option to check your account.
- Clicking on the “View your account” link will open a new page in which the information sought will have to be given. You have to choose your district, subdivision, zone
You will be able to see your account in the following ways. In this, you will get the first option in which you “View all the accounts of the Mauja by the name”, in the second option “View all the accounts of the Mauja by Khesra number”, in the third option “View by account number”, in the fourth option you will see “Khasra number”. See from “and in the fifth option you” see by the name of the account holder”
If you want to see your account “All Mauja accounts by the name”. So you have to choose the first letter of your Mauja name. You are shown in the box above. After this, the name of all caprice accounts matching that letter will appear. In which you will have to choose the name of your current account. After this, a list will open below. Here you can see your account according to the name of the khatadhari, father/husband name, account number, and Khasra number.
Bihar Bhulekh copy khasra-khatouni watch online | Bihar Bhulekh, Khasra, Khatauni, Jamabandi Nakal Online
- If you want to see online filing rejected and your Jamabandi. Then click on this link http://biharbhumi.bihar.gov.in/.
- On opening the website, you have to click on the View Jamabandi Register link.
- After this, you have to choose your district and circle. After selecting it, you click on the search button.
- After this, you select Khatian and Jamabandi option
- Finally, click on the “Register” button and see “Bihar Bhulekh Khasra-Khatauni Imitation”.
Bihar Land Map | Bihar Bhu Naksha (Plot Map) View Online
- To view Bihar geo-map online, first of all, visit the official website
- Now you have to select your district, subdivision, circle, cap, type and sheet
- After this, you have to click on your measles number in the map
- The owner’s information will appear as soon as you click on the Khasra number. “Map Report” and “ROR Report” will appear at the end below this information.
- To see the map, click on the “Map Report” link, the map will open online.
- If you want, you can download these reports as a PDF file
Bihar Apna Khata Helpline
Office Address– Principal Secretary, Revenue and Land Reforms Department, Old Secretariat, Bailey Road, (800-005) Patna
Toll-free helpline number – 1800-345-6215
Read More Government Scheme
Up Jansunwai Portal
Police Verification Application
Bihar Ration Card List
MP Berozgaari Bhatta
Ek Parivar Ek Naukri Yojana
Rajasthan Income Certificate