Ek Parivar Ek Naukri Yojana | One Family One Job Plan
One Family One Job Scheme: Government Jobs for Youth
As you know, we give you information about all government schemes on our website. Today we will tell you about the family one job scheme to be started soon by the Prime Minister.
Now no household member will live without a government job, ie a member of the family will get a job. What do you have to do for this? What papers will be required? You will find the complete information in our article
One Family One Job Plan | “Ek Parivar Ek Naukri”
Under this scheme, only those families, who do not already have any government job in their family, now have the journey of one member of each family for government job has become easier. Regarding the scheme, all the guidelines have been issued from the government of (Sikkim). The main facts of the scheme, eligibility for the scheme and the method of registration are given below. You can get the necessary information from here.
Benefits of the scheme
- Candidates can be given a chance to work in their favorite field!
- After selection of the candidate, he will get salary as per the government pay scale every month.
- The candidate will be placed in a probation period of 2 years, till the probation period completes, if the conduct of the candidate is good, he will be permanent!
- Candidates will be given other benefits as per government allowances.
Eligibility for the scheme
- The applicant must be a native of India.
- The youth of poor families will be provided with jobs under the scheme.
- Only if any member of the applicant’s family does not have a government job, he will get the benefit of this scheme.
A family document for a job scheme
- The applicant must have a certificate such as Aadhar card, Voter ID card.
- The applicant must have an Aadhaar card or enrollment number.
- Copy of annual family income certificate.
- A bonafide certificate is also required for a permanent residence certificate.
- Caste certificate
Note: The eligibility conditions and the details of the required documents can be changed. Check this article periodically for the latest information.
One Family One Job | Online Registration, Application Form 2020 | Apply Online
Note: Right now a family one job scheme is running in the state of Sikkim.
For your information, let us know that till now only the citizens of Sikkim are able to take advantage of this scheme. Soon all the people of all states will be able to take advantage of the scheme and apply. The process for the application can be as follows:
- Go to the official website first
- Click on the official portal to see the link for registration or online application
- Now the online application form will open in which you will have to give all the information sought correctly.
- After the application is over, note down the application number or application number.
Update: Sikkim has become the first state in the country to implement this scheme, in other states this scheme can be started quickly.
What is one family one job plan?
As the name suggests, this scheme promises to give a government job to every family member. The condition is that no family member does a government job. Till now this scheme has been implemented only in Sikkim.
Apart from the state of Sikkim, how will the people of other state be able to apply under one job?
Although it is too early to say anything, yet it is believed that other states will soon implement this scheme on the lines of Sikkim.
Will application for Ek Parivar Ek Naukri be online or offline?
Although it is seen that nowadays applications are being taken online for all the schemes, yet it is not necessary that the same should be done in this scheme. As soon as this scheme will be launched in your state, notification of the scheme will also be issued, in which information about the application process and the official website will be available.
Conclusion: A family one job plan is a very ambitious scheme. Under this scheme, there is a provision to give government jobs to one member of every family. It would be very good if this scheme is implemented in the whole country. Till now this scheme has been started only in the state of Sikkim.