MP unemployment allowance scheme | MP Berozgaari Bhatta | Unemployment allowance scheme Madhya Pradesh | Unemployment allowance Madhya Pradesh | MP Berozgaari Bhatta Yojana
All of you will be very happy to know that the government has started the Unemployment Allowance Scheme for unemployed youth so that no one was unemployed if they were unemployed so that their financial condition can be corrected. The main objective is that the main objective of this scheme is to provide financial assistance to unemployed youth so that their financial burden is reduced and the servant To be able to. This scheme will provide better livelihood to the youth and make their life easier.
Note: 10 thousand rupees unemployment allowance
Congress has also announced an employment or unemployment allowance of Rs 10,000 to the educated unemployed in the promissory note. According to the District Employment Office, the number of educated unemployed youth registered in the district is more than 76 thousand. Of these, about 50 thousand are highly educated. At the same time, the number of unregistered educated unemployed is more than 150 lakhs. From this point of view, this number is close to 2 to 2.25 lakhs. The promise to the youth is waiting to be fulfilled.
Benefits of unemployment allowance scheme in Madhya Pradesh
- The Borjogari Bhatta Yojana provides benefits in the form of financial assistance to reduce the financial burden of the youth.
- Madhya Pradesh government has provided Rs 1,000 per month to youth with at least intermediate qualification.
- Unemployed youths with disabilities have also been provided an unemployment allowance of Rs 1500 per month for a period of 2 years.
Eligibility for unemployment allowance scheme in Madhya Pradesh
- Applicants should be 12th pass, graduate, and postgraduate.
- The applicant must be a resident of Madhya Pradesh.
- Applicants should not be involved in any type of job.
- Applicants registered for one year in exchange of employment are eligible for this scheme.
- The family income of the applicant should not exceed 3 lakhs.
Unemployment Allowance Scheme Document in Madhya Pradesh:
- Two passport size photos
- Voter ID card, ration card, electricity bill
- Age proof (Birth certificate / Voter ID card / school certificate)
- Proof of educational qualification (after 10th)
- Disability ID card (if applicable)
- income certificate
- registration card
- Aadhar Card
- Bank statement
Unemployment Allowance Scheme online application in Madhya Pradesh
- The applicant has to click on the website given here.
- A form will appear, the applicant should fill his name, select the district, enter the city name, fill the mobile number, email ID, user ID, and password.
- After filling the captcha code, click on submit and proceed.
- Once you do this, your user name and password will be created.
- Now click on the registration form link.
- Fill in the details carefully.
- After filling the application, you can get the print of the registration card.
Read More Government Scheme
Up Jansunwai Portal
Bihar Apna Khata account
Police Verification Application
Bihar Ration Card List
Ek Parivar Ek Naukri Yojana
Rajasthan Income Certificate