PMEGP In Hindi Pdf | PMEGP Loan Details In Hindi Pdf | PMEGP Guidelines In Hindi Pdf | PMEGP Loan Scheme | PMEGP | Prime Minister Employment Generation Programme In Hindi | PMEGP In Hindi | PMEGP Yojana | PMEGP Scheme | PMEGP In Hindi |
Dear countrymen, all of you will be very happy to know that the government has launched the PMEGP / PMEGP loan scheme, whose main objective is to provide relief to the unemployed people under the PMEGP / PMEGP scheme. Unemployed youth will be provided loans under this amount of 25 lakh. A loan of up to 10 lakh will be given.
The aim of the government is that whoever is unemployed youth can start any business by taking loans and get rid of unemployment because the government believes that if our country remains unemployed, then it will not be able to progress only because the government I have started the PMEGP / PMEGP loan scheme so that we can expand our name and business because the government believes that there is a lot of talent among the youth of our country. But due to lack of money, they are unable to start any of their new business. But now this will not happen under PMEGP / PMEGP scheme, you can start a new business by taking a loan.
Friends, now all of you must be thinking about what is PMEGP / PMEGP scheme? And how can we take advantage of that? Let us tell you that under the PMEGP / PMEGP scheme, loans will be disbursed to the youth so that they can start their business and the country. To overcome unemployment.
Eligibility for PMEGP loan scheme
Friends, if you want to take a loan to do business, then you should be eligible for it first. We are telling you below, what will be the eligibility for that?
- The age of the applicant should be above 18 years.
- To take a PMEGP loan, at least one must have passed eighth.
- This loan will also be given to start a new business. This loan is not given to pursue an old business.
- If you have applied for any other government then you will not be given a loan.
Papers required for PGEMP LOAN
- Aadhar Card
- Voter card
- Pan Card
- Passport size photo
How much loan will be received from PMEGP loan amount / PMEGP loan?
Friends, now we will tell you how much loan you will be given to trade, so that you can start a new business.
- The person in the open category will get 25% subsidy for starting an industry in the rural department and 15% subsidy for starting an industry in the urban department, in which you will have to raise 10% of the money yourself.
- A person of special category / OBC ex-serviceman will get 35% subsidy for starting an industry in the rural department and 25% subsidy for starting an industry in the urban department, in which you will have to raise 5% of the money yourself.
Apply online for PMEGP loan / PMEGP loan online apply
- Friends, if you want to take a loan for business, then you have to click here.
- After clicking on the website, you will have the application form open.
- Fill all the information in it carefully.
- The PMEGP LOAN application form is sent by the KVIC to the District Office for approval.
- From there, it will be sent to your bank / BANK for investigation.
- If all your documents are found right in the bank, then you are given a loan so that you can start your new business.
- Through PMEGP online application, an eligible person can take a PMEGP loan. In the loan given under the PMEGP scheme, you will get a subsidy of 15 to 35%.
- The entire process of a loan in PMEGP e-portal has been done online and you will also be able to know your application status through the PMEGP e-tracking link.
- A lot of new jobs have been provided so far by this scheme of Pradhan Mantri, hope that many people will get jobs through the PMEGP scheme.
Read More others Scheme
Kanya Sumangala Yojana
Uttar Pradesh Employment Fair
Prime Minister’s Housing Scheme
Himachal Pradesh HimCare Scheme
Saksham Haryana Scheme online
PMEGP Loan Scheme