Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Online Application | PM Urban, Online Application for Rural Housing Scheme, Apply | Online Application Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana in Hindi
Dear countrymen, all of you will be happy to know that Prime Minister of our country Narendra Modi has fulfilled his dream of home. Under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana, now everyone can take their home. By applying online for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana, you can fulfill your dream of home.
In this article, we will tell you how to apply for a house under Modi Housing Scheme.
Table of Contents
Prime Minister Housing Scheme | PMAY Online Application Form
Before understanding the process of the online application, let us tell you some important things of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana:
Private houses along with the government will also be included in the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana. Housing built under various housing policy like- Authority, private builders, on own land, Government land will be included under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana. In addition, the policy for housing made under the EWS policy was emphasized to make it attractive and simplify the process so that private bills Durs can also join it.
The central government has decided to increase the carpet area for subsidized affordable housing under the housing scheme in urban areas. The carpet area of ?? the houses has been increased in the middle-income group ie MIG-l and MIG-ll category. The area in MIG-l has been increased from 120 sqm to 160 sqm. At the same time, the area of ?? houses in MIG-ll has been increased from 150 sqm to 200 sqm.
- Those who come under MIG-l have an annual income of 6 to 12 lakhs and those earning 12 to 18 lakhs in MIG-ll get a loan for the house.
- According to the rules, whose income is 6 lakh to 12 lakh rupees, he belongs in the MIG 1 category.
- At the same time, people with income ranging from Rs 12 lakh to Rs 18 lakh fall into the MIG 2 category.
- On a 20-year loan, MIG 1 gets a subsidy of 4 per cent in interest and MIG 2 a subsidy of 3 per cent. Under this, MIG 1 will get a subsidy of Rs 2.35 lakh and MIG 2 category will get a subsidy of Rs 2.3 lakh.
- This subsidy is available to the home buyers for the first time. This is the second time the government has changed the carpet area under this scheme.
Digital India mission is changing the country. In this case, through this joint initiative of the IT Ministry and the Urban Ministry, more and more urban poor will be able to apply for houses under the Prime Minister’s Housing Scheme.
Under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (Urban) [PMAY], free offline and online demand survey is done by the concerned urban local bodies. Eligible beneficiaries can also register themselves online through the website of the Ministry.
The facility of registration through the Common Service Center is also being provided by the Government of the States / UTs at a nominal cost of Rs. 25 / – (Goods and Services Tax extra).
The general is also informed that this Ministry has not authorized any private institution or individual to collect funds under PMAY, Housing Scheme Urban for availing any kind of benefit.
Important points of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana:
The government will build 1 crore pucca (permanent) houses for the rural poor in the next three years.
By 2022, a total of 4 crore houses will be constructed under the PMA-G in rural areas of the country.
The scheme is expected to boost employment generation in rural areas.
The cost of unit (house) assistance is to be shared between the Central and State Governments between 60:40 in plain areas and 90:10 for North-Eastern and Hill States.
According to data taken from the 2011 socio-economic caste census, beneficiaries of rural households will be selected
Prime Minister Housing Scheme (Rural) | Online application form
- Beneficiaries can apply with the help of their smart phones to apply for or get a loan in Housing Scheme Rural.
- First of all download the Housing Mobile Application (AwaasApp).
- You are logged in after downloading and installing
- Now you will be able to apply
Prime Minister Housing Scheme (Urban) Online Application, Application Form 2020
People from urban areas follow the steps given below to apply
- First, go to the official website pmaymis.gov.in
- To go to the website, go to the link of “Citizen Assessment” and choose one of the options.
- If you currently live in a slum, click on “For Slum Dwellers” or click on “Benefit Under Other 3 Components”.
- After clicking on this link, the next screen will appear as if given below.
- On this screen, you have to fill your Aadhaar number and click on “Check”.
- If your Aadhaar number is correct, then an application form will open in front of you like the photo below, in which you will have to fill all your information.
- You have to click on the “Submit / Secure” button at the bottom. If the Aadhaar number is wrong, then try again by filling in the correct Aadhaar number.
- If you do not have an Aadhaar number, you will not be able to apply.
- After clicking the “Submit / Secure” button, an application number will be given on your screen.
- That you can print.
- Write this application number anywhere so that in the future you can know the status of your application.