Him Care Plan | Himcare Yojana Online Registration, Himcare Card Download, Status Checking Hospital List, Card Balance Checking
As you all know, we give you complete information about all the schemes on our website so that you are not deprived of any government scheme. You will tell me about how you can get the registration done in the Himcare scheme. Along with this, you will also get other information such as Himcare Status, Himcare Card Download, Hospital list, and Card Balance.
Friends, if you also want to participate in Himcare scheme registration and get free insurance up to five lakh, then you have to register for it. The registration process was on for some time in 2019 and then was closed. Registrations for the Himcare scheme are being accepted again as soon as the new year 2020 begins.
In this article, you have been given the complete information of Himcare Registration in detail.
Him Care Plan | HP Himcare Yojana
Eligibility for HimCare Scheme
Under this scheme, such families will be covered which are not covered in Ayushman Bharat scheme, Government and retired employees are also not included in this scheme.
For BPL families, Rehdi Fahdi and MNREGA workers, more than 40 percent of PwDs, above 70 years of age or senior citizens, Anganwadi workers, outsourced workers, midday meal workers, part time employees, daily wagers, Asha workers, contract workers Those who are not availing the benefits of Ayushman Bharat scheme will be considered eligible for this scheme.
Friends, now we would like to tell you what are the benefits of the Himcare scheme.
Under the scheme up to five lakh, free treatment facilities are being made available in government hospitals and select hospitals.
Himcare Premium | Information about the premium paid by the beneficiaries under the scheme
Category 1. BPL (Not covered under Ayushman Bharat)Registered Street Vendors (Not covered under Ayushman Bharat)MNREGA worker who have worked minimum 50 days under MNREGA during the previous financial year or current financial year. Premium amount is zero for this Category
Category 2. Ekal Naaris, Disabled >40%,Sr. Citizens above 70 years of age, Anganwari Workers, Anganwari Helpers, ASHA workers, MID-Day meal workers, daily Wage Workers (Govt., Autonomous Bodies, Societies, Boards & Corporations, etc. under the control of State Government), Part Time Workers (Govt., Autonomous Bodies, Societies, Boards & Corporations, etc. under the control of State Government)Contractual Employees (Govt., Autonomous Bodies, Societies, Boards & Corporations etc. under the control of State Government)Outsource Employees. Premium amount is 365 rupees per year for this Category.
Category 3. Beneficiaries not covered under Category-I and Category-II or who are not Govt. servants/pensioners or their dependent family members.Premium anount is Rs. 1000 per year for this category.
Himcare Scheme Registration | Himcare Online Registration, Application Form 2020
- Friends, for this you have to go to the official website and click.
- After clicking on the website, you will see the link of “Online Himcare Enrollment”, go there and click
- After doing this, a new page will open in which you will be asked to fill the ration card number.
- Fill the ration card number and click on “Submit” and then confirm
- In the next page you will be asked to register, open the registration form by clicking on the register link.
- Now you have to give all the information sought correctly and along with the scanned copy of the ration card and the Aadhar card of the family head and members will have to be uploaded.
- After filling the form correctly, you will get a reference number which you should maintain
Know the status of the application in Himcare Scheme | Check Himcare Application Status Online
After applying, your application will reach the concerned department and after investigation, you will be included in the scheme. Applicants also have an online facility through which they will be able to view their application status online.
Let’s know how to see Himcare Status:
- First, go to the enrollment status page
- Now enter the reference number or ration card number and click on the submit button. The status of your application will be shown on the screen
How to Download HimCare Card | Download Himcare Card PDF
If it is being told in the application status that the application has been accepted, then you should download the Himcare Card. You can easily download the Himcare card on your mobile or computer and if you want, you can also take out the print.
- Go to this page first
- Now enter your URN number, Aadhaar number or ration card number and click on search
- Now your card information will appear on the screen
- You can download the card as an image or as a file or even print out directly.
Renew Himcare Card | How to renew Himcare card
- Go to renewal page first
- Now enter your HimCare number and click on search. Now the information will come on the screen, assuming the given information, renew the card online
Himcare Scheme Hospital List | How to view Himcare Hospital List
- Click here to see the list of all the hospitals under the scheme.
- First, choose your district, then choose a specialty, then click on search.
- Now you can see the list of all the contracted hospitals on the page below.
How to tell the balance of Himcare Card | Himcare Card Balance
As you know, up to five lakh treatment is free in the Himcare scheme. If you had undergone any treatment under this scheme, then your balance would have been worked out by the total amount i.e. five lakhs. To see your card balance, read the information below:
Go to card balance checking page https://app.hpsbys.in/WebSite/CheckCardBalance.aspx
Now enter your Himcare number and click on search
Card balance will appear on screen
Questions and answers related to the scheme
What is the Himcare plan?
Himachal government has launched Himcare scheme on the lines of Ayushman Bharat scheme. Under this plan, insurance cover up to 5 lakh will be provided. The beneficiaries of the scheme will be those who are not taking advantage of the Ayushman Bharat Scheme. The premium in this scheme ranges from zero to one thousand rupees according to the category.
Are registrations resumed in 2020?
Yes! On the new year, online registrations are being accepted again under the Himcare Scheme.
I have applied, how to know the status of an application?
After applying, you can know the status of the application online by entering the application number or ration card number.
Can a Himcare card be downloaded online at home?
Yes of course! You can download the card from anywhere by entering your Aadhaar number, ration card number, or Himcare number. After downloading, you must remove the print.
Read More others Scheme
Kanya Sumangala Yojana
Uttar Pradesh Employment Fair
Prime Minister’s Housing Scheme
Himachal Pradesh HimCare Scheme
Saksham Haryana Scheme online
PMEGP Loan Scheme