If you are a resident of Uttar Pradesh and you had applied for a ration card, then perhaps you will also be waiting for the ration card to come. But perhaps you do not know that under the scheme run by the Uttar Pradesh government, you can also get the UP Ration Card from home. For this you do not even need to go anywhere, just go to the official website and download the UP Ration Card and print it out.
If you want to fully understand this process then stay with us till the end. We will fully explain this step by step process to you.
UP Ration Card Download / Print | How to download Uttar Pradesh Ration Card, how to remove print copy
Before we know the process, let’s know some important things
Why Ration Card is important
Before this, we have to explain to you how to remove the ration card. Before that, know why we need to make it. Let me tell you that Ration Card is important for every family, but if you fall below the poverty line, then through ration card, you can get food items like wheat, rice, sugar, LPG, and kerosene from government shops. Can be taken at a lower price.
If you do not have a ration card, then you will have to buy all these items only at the market price. It is to be known that identity, eligibility, and entitlement are decided under the Public Distribution System (PDS), on the basis of which people get the benefits of facilities like ration. Apart from this, it is also the main document of identification. Also, through ration card, you can get other documents like Aadhar card, Voter ID card, driving license, and passport.
What is E-Ration Card?
The online copy of ration card is called E-Ration Card. This is an online copy of the ration card which can be downloaded from the official portal. In many government offices, the print of this online copy is also valid.
How to remove UP Ration Card download and print (Updated 2020)
Come, know how to download online copy of Uttar Pradesh Ration Card (E-Ration Card) and how to print
- If you want to download the e ration card, then first you have to go to its official site. https://fcs.up.gov.in/FoodPortal.aspx
- After this, you go a little bit down there and ‘N. F. s. a. The option of ‘Search’ will appear in the list of eligibility, click on the option.
- After this, you will see two options, this option will appear, ‘Please mark the given numbers in the box’, you will have given some numbers in front of it, fill it and click on the search button.
- Now choose the option of your choice and fill in the information
- After clicking, another page will open on which your amount card will be available, you can download and view it as well as print it out.
After downloading, take a print out of it. If you do not have a printer, put the pdf file in the phone or pen drive and take a print from the nearest cyber café.
Can anyone from Uttar Pradesh remove online copy of ration card?
Yes | For this, the information sought by visiting the respective website will have to be provided.
Will this ration card look exactly like an original ration card?
No, yes. Its color form will not be the same as that of your original ration card, it is only an online copy of your ration card information.
Do you have to pay any fees for downloading this ration card?