Prime Minister’s Employment Scheme | Application Form – PMRY Loan Scheme | Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Yojana, Apply, Form 2020
Today, unemployment has become the biggest headache in our country. On one hand, the number of youth is so high that it has become difficult for the government to provide employment to all people in any way. Keeping this in mind, the state government and the central government are implementing new schemes to create more employment opportunities. One such scheme is named Pradhan Mantri Rozgar Yojana. The Pradhan Mantri Rozgar Yojana was announced in 2019.
Under this scheme people who wish to do business in the country will be given loans. Today we will tell you in our article what is the PMRY Loan Scheme and how can you apply. If you want to understand the whole process related to it, then read this article in our entirety.
PM Rojgar Yojana (PMRY Loan) | Prime Minister’s Employment Scheme
Those who want to do business through this scheme will be given loans through banks at low interest rates. Under this scheme you want to do any kind of business. But if you are short of funds, then you can take a loan under the Pradhan Mantri Yojana and start your own business.
Purpose of the plan
Today, due to lack of funds, many people in our country think of doing business of their own, but cannot do it. Apart from this, even if some people try, the interest of business loans taken by private banks becomes a problem for them. In such a situation, people are being given better employment opportunities under PM Rojgar Loan Yojana, in which unemployed people will be given loans to do business at cheap interest rate. This will not only reduce unemployment in the country, but will also make people of the country worth giving instead of taking jobs.
Who will play an important role
Important information has been submitted to the District Industries Center and the Directorate of Industries to enable the Prime Minister’s Employment Scheme to be properly launched at the ground level.
- To avail the scheme, you must be at least 18 years of age and maximum 35 years. For women, ex-servicemen, disabled, SC / ST category people, the age of 10 years has been exempted, that is, they can apply for the next 10 years even after the age of 35.
- The family monthly income of the person applying the scheme should not exceed 40 thousand.
- If you have a certificate of technical knowledge of the Prime Minister’s Skill Development Scheme, you can still apply to this scheme.
- The person applying for this scheme must have at least an eighth pension, plus it is mandatory to have a quantum letter of the eighth pass.
- If you want to apply, from whichever place you apply, you must have been living there for at least 3 years.
- The person applying has not already taken loan from any government bank.
PMRY Loan Interest Rate | Prime Minister’s Employment Scheme Interest Rate
Under the Prime Minister’s Rozgar Yojana, interest is charged according to the instructions issued by the Reserve Bank from time to time. In the current time, if you take a loan through this scheme, then you will have to pay 12 percent interest on 25 thousand rupees and on the amount of 25000 to 1 lakh, the interest rate will be charged 15.5. Apart from this, if the loan amount is high, then the interest rate will be more.
How much loan can you get in PMRY
Under the scheme went to set the maximum loan amount according to different area. PMRYNew fixed service area and the maximum loan amount of two million dollars for the industry sector. The maximum amount that can be paid is Rs 1 lakh for the same business sector and Rs 10 lakh for working capital.
How to apply for Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Yojana online. PMRY Loan 2020, Online form
- Go to the official website to apply for the scheme, or click on this link http://dcmsme.gov.in/publications/forms/pmryform.html
- After clicking on the link, a form will appear, you fill all the information asked on that form and submit the form.
PMRY selection process will be such
- The applicants will be interviewed by the district level to select the applicants in the scheme.
- The form of the applicants who have passed the interview will be sent to the banks for examination and approval.
- What the applicant under the scheme will be the lone authority to fix it would be to the bank.
- After passing all these levels, the acceptance applications will be funded by the bank. Only 15 percent of the loan amount or maximum of Rs 7500 will be given in cash.
- The applicant will have to invest 5 percent of his business money.
- The interest rate will not be charged if the loan amount is returned within 6 to 8 months. After passing this time, the bank will recover the loan amount along with interest. Loan amount can be paid at the time of the 3 Chukan to 7 years.
Related questions and answers
How much money will the applicant have to invest in the Prime Minister’s Employment Scheme?
What is the minimum age in the Prime Minister’s Rozgar Yojana?
How much loan can be given under Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Yojana?