|| RTPS online Bihar , rtps , Rtps online, Jati online, Rtps Apply online, Caste Certificate Bihar, Bihar Rtps, rtps Bihar, rtps online Bihar ||
RTPS Bihar / RTPS Bihar: RTPS Bihar Portal has been started by the Government of Bihar to provide facilities to the citizens of Bihar.
Under RTPS Bihar Portal, citizens here can apply online for making caste certificate, residence certificate and income certificate sitting at home. ( RTPS Bihar portal citizen of Bihar can make their caste certificate ,residential certificate and also income certificate from RTPS Bihar portal )
Read More: DBT Agriculture Bihar
And in today’s article, we will mention to you the facility of making caste certificate, income certificate and residence certificate through RTPS Bihar Portal, as well as we will also tell you the process of applying online. This facility is for all the citizens of Bihar, whether they belong from any corner of Bihar.
If you want to make online caste certificate, residence certificate or income certificate in Bihar, then you can do so on RTPS official website http://188.8.131.52/rtps/Home.aspx (New Link http://rtps.bihar.gov .in/rtps/ ) which is given under Service plus Bihar https://serviceonline.bihar.gov.in/.
Why RTPS Bihar Portal was needed.
As you all know, there are many such government schemes, to take advantage of which you must have caste certificate, income certificate and proof of your address. By the way, all these documents come under the category of such documents which are needed almost everywhere whether it is application for any government job 2021 or for any government scheme.
Read More: CSC Bank Mitra
What options were available in Bihar earlier to make income, caste, residence?
Earlier in Bihar, the only way to make caste certificate, income certificate or residence certificate was to apply offline from your block, since all these documents are needed by almost all the people, then in the block to make all these documents. There were huge crowds and this process was also very complicated and very long.
Income certificate, caste certificate and residence certificate online application.
As you all know, all these documents are very important documents and are also demanded by various government and private offices. So in such a situation, it is necessary for you to have income certificate, caste certificate and residence certificate.
If you do not have all these documents, then you can apply online to make all the documents like income certificate, caste certificate and residence certificate by visiting the official website of RTPS Bihar.
Read More: Uttar Pradesh Marriage Grant Scheme
Main Objectives of RTPS Bihar Portal. Bihar RTPS Online Portal
- The purpose of the government is to give relief to the common citizens behind making RTPS Bihar Portal / RTPS Bihar Portal.
- Income certificate is a document that is demanded in almost all offices, as well as income proof has to be updated from time to time because your income is not fixed, you can also do this work through Bihar RTPS online portal. .
- The government does not want the citizens of Bihar to keep circling the block to make income certificate, caste certificate and residence certificate and waste a lot of their time on this.
The main objective of RTPS Bihar Portal is to save your time and provide you online facility.
- Through RTPS Bihar Portal, you can apply online for Income Certificate, Caste Certificate and Residence Certificate without going to the office.
- If you apply for making any certificate through Bihar RTPS Portal, then you will not have to submit its document to the concerned office, even after uploading the document online, your certificate will come.
- Many more facilities and benefits are made available to you through Bihar RTPS Portal.
What is Bihar RTPS ?
Bihar RTPS is necessary to obtain a caste income and residence certificate for the citizens of Bihar to take advantage of the various facilities offered by the government. These certificates are most needed in Bihar especially by OBC and SC ST category.
Read More: UP Scholarship 2021
Generally speaking, domicile certificate, income certificate or caste certificate are considered necessary documents to take money for central government schemes and scholarships or to apply for government schemes.
Manages and maintains all attachments/documents in Bihar RTPS Service Plus Online Repository and also provides all services to them.
Bihar RTPS Service List
If you are a citizen of Bihar, then you can do the following things from Bihar RTPS Portal.
1. Application for making a new Income Certificate / Issue of Income Certificate
2. Application for New Residential Certificate / Issue Of Residential Certificate
3. Application for making new caste certificate / Issue Of Caste Certificate
4. Application for making Duplicate Income Certificate / Issue Of Duplicate Income Certificate
5. Application for Duplicate Residential Certificate / Issue Of Duplicate Residential Certificate
6. Application for making Duplicate Caste Certificate / Issue Of Duplicate Cast Certificate
Note: – You can apply for the above mentioned certificates very easily with the help of Bihar RTPS Portal.
Read More: UP Ration Card List 2021
What is caste certificate?
Caste certificates are given by the Government of India to all the castes of the country, including people belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Classes. All those who belong to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Other Backward Classes across the state can apply for their caste certificate by visiting the official website of Bihar RTPS.
To apply for caste certificate from Bihar RTPS, you will also have to keep some documents, whose information we will give you below.
Read More: Shala Darpan Login 2021
Documents required for making caste certificate?
Identity Card :- Aadhar Card, Voter ID Card Passport or PAN Card
? Address proof: – Aadhar card, driving license, residential certificate, rent slip or electricity bill can be used as a proof of address.
? Photocopy of ration card, not necessary for those who do not have ration card.
What is Income Certificate?
Income certificate is issued by the state government to the residents of the state, the income certificate certifies the income of that person from all sources in 1 year. The authority issuing income certificates differs from state to state.
In rural areas, it is issued by the District Magistrate or Revenue Department for rural tehsildar and urban areas, you have been provided with the facility to apply income certificate online on Bihar RTPS Portal.
Documents required for Income Certificate?
If you want to apply for income certificate in Bihar, then for this you must have the following documents.
- Age Certificate :– You can use your birth certificate or school or college mark sheet as age proof.
- If ration card is present then its photocopy.
- Address Proof: – Ration Card, Aadhar Card, Voter ID Card, Gas Bill, Electricity Bill etc. can be used by anyone as a proof of address.
- Details of your income: – To make an income certificate, you will also have to give the details of your income, from which source how much money you earn per month. You can also provide your monthly salary or salary slip to provide income statement.
What is a residence certificate?
Residence certificate is a certificate of residence of citizens residing in a state, from which it is spent in which village, which district or which city in the state the person resides. To get water or electricity connection in Bihar, you must have a residence certificate. Also, while applying for a job in a government scheme or a company, you are also asked for a residence certificate.
Permission has also been given to you to apply for residence certificate on RTPS Bihar Portal in Bihar.
Documents required to apply for residence certificate?
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID Card
- Ration Card (if available)
- PAN Card
RTPS Bihar online Jati ,Niwas ,Aay Praman Patra application process ?
Recently, the process of making caste certificate, residence certificate and income certificate from the online rtps Bihar website has been amended by the Bihar government and now this process has been started on the portal of serviceonline.bihar.gov.in. .
So let’s know how on this new portal serviceonline.bihar.gov.in one can apply for income, caste, residence certificate for Bihar.
Serviceonline.Bihar.Gov.In Aay, Jati, Niwas Praman Patra Online Application Process Step By Step
- First of all you have to go to the website of serviceonline.bihar.gov.in, Right to Public Services and other services.
- As soon as you go to the serviceonline.bihar.gov.in website, its homepage will open in front of you.
- On the top left side of the home page, you will see the option of RTPS services.
- Here you will click on the link of residential caste and income certificate services of the General Administration Department under RTPS services, then you will see the important services provided by the department, as can be seen below.
- Here you are provided with the following services and the option to apply online, some of the services are as follows
- Issue of Residential Certificate
- Issue of Caste Certificate
- Issue of Income Certificate
- Issue of Aaye and Asset Certificate for Economically Weaker Section
- Issuance of Backward Classes / Extremely Backward Classes (Without Creamy Layer) Certificate
- Issue of OBC (Without Creamy Layer) Certificate
- Click on any of these services you want to take advantage of, such as issuance of residential certificate.
- As soon as you click on the issue of residential certificate, the option of which level of certificate to be made will open in front of you, such as at the level of Revenue Officer, at the level of Sub-Divisional Officer, at the level of District Officer.
- For whichever lining you want to get residential certificate, click on that link for example at Revenue Officer level ?
- As soon as you click on the link, the application form for the residence certificate (from the Revenue Officer level) will open in front of you.
In this phone you will enter all your information and process and finalize your application.
- After the application is done, you will get an application reference number which you will enter and keep it, thanks to this number you will be able to check the status of your application in future.
How to Check RTPS Bihar Online Application Status?
To check serviceonline.bihar.gov.in application status, application reference number should be there, if application reference number is present, then you can check your RTPS Bihar Application Status by following the procedure given below.
RTPS Bihar Application Status Check Process
- First of all you have to visit the official website of serviceonline.bihar.gov.in.
- As soon as you go to the website, its home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page right side corner click on the link to view application status under Citizen section
On clicking on the link of View Application Status, a new page will open in front of you, in which you will have to select whatever information you have and enter its details and enter the captcha and click on the submit button
As soon as you click on the submit button, the information about Rtps application status will open in front of you.
Read More: Kolkata FF Fatafat Result – TODAY LIVE
Bihar RTPS Application Status can also be seen through SMS.
People who do not have internet facility, they can download s.m.s. on their mobile. You can easily get the delivery date information through this.
- You have to send an SMS to check the status of Income Certificate, Caste Certificate and Residence Certificate through SMS.
- RTPS SEND TO 56060
FAQ BIHAR RTPS PORTAL 2021
Q 1. For which certificates can be applied from Bihar RTPS portal?
With the help of Bihar RTPS Portal you can apply for the following certificates.
- Application for making new income certificate / Issue of income certificate
- Application for New Residential Certificate / Issue of Residential Certificate
- Application for making new caste certificate / Issue of Caste Certificate
- Application for making duplicate income certificate / Issue of duplicate income certificate
- Application for making duplicate residential certificate / Issue of duplicate residential certificate
- Application for making duplicate caste certificate / Issue of duplicate cast certificate
Q 2 How to check Bihar RTPS Application Status?
If you have applied for making Income, Caste and Residence Certificate from the official website of Bihar RTPS then you must have Application ID. After having the application ID, you will click on the link given here ? and by entering your application ID, you will be able to check the status of the application.
Q 3. How to apply online for making caste certificate?
For making caste certificate in Bihar, you can apply online by visiting the official website of RTPS. After going to the Bihar RTPS official website, you have to click on the button of apply online and apply for making caste certificate.
Q 4. How to apply online for making Income Certificate?
If you want to make online income certificate in Bihar, then for this also you can use the official website of Bihar RTPS. For this, first you have to go to the official website of Bihar RTPS and fill the income certificate form by selecting the option to generate income certificate in the certificate.
Q 5. How to generate residence certificate online?
In Bihar, if you want to make a residence certificate with the help of online, then for this you have to first go to the official website of Bihar RTPS and in the application form you will have to select the residence certificate and submit your form by filling the complete form. .