|| csc bank mitra registration , bank mitra csc cloud , hdfc bank mitra csc ||
If you are also a Common Service Center Operator (CSC VLE) like me and if you want to start banking service (CSC Bank Mitra Service) at your center then you are at right place.
- As you all know, CSC has been doing online works of government sector and private sector very well.
- A lot of work is also done in the banking sector through the Common Service Center (CSC).
- Today I am going to tell you the process of CSC Bank Mitra, Bank Mitra CSC Cloud, HDFC Bank Mitra registration in full detail.
Do you also want to start CSC Banking service by doing CSC Bank Mitra Registration?
Read More: UP Shadi Anudan
Bank Mitra CSC cloud, CSC Bank Mitra Registration Online
- As you know, an agreement has been made between Common Service Center and many private and government banks.
- After this agreement, the Common Service Center (CSC Center) provides CSC Banking service to its operators.
- CSC is made CSC Bank Mitra to its operators (CSC VLE) and service is provided under Banking correspondent.
- All work of eMitra, emitra SSO, eMitra Rajasthan Online in just one place.
- SSO ID Rajasthan, what is SSO ID, how to login SSO ID? All information related to SSO.
- PMJAY CSC, pmjay CSC cloud web, pmjay CSC registration, pmjay csc scheme,
- CSC certificate, CSC certificate download, CSC certificate download kaise kare.
- CSC digital seva portal ID , CSC registration process , CSC new registration 2021
Read More: UP Scholarship 2021-22
CSC Bank Mitra Services & Registration Highlight
Scheme Name – CSC Bank Mitra
Facility – To provide banking facility to CSC operators
Objective – To make the bank accessible to every village in India and connect people with banking service
Benifit – In lieu of providing banking services, why do operators earn good money as well as provide banking facilities to rural people?
CSC Bank Mitra Portal – Click Here http://bankmitra.csccloud.in/
CSC Banking services can be the following.
It depends on the CSC and the particular bank of which you are becoming a bank friend.
The following service can be given after CSC Bank Mitra Registration.
- New Bank Account Opening Services
- Bank Account Transaction Services
- Money Deposit And Withdrawal Services
- Loan services like Personal Loan, Home Loan, Business Loan, New Car Loan, Old Car Loan, Tractor Loan,
- Use tractor Loan, Two Wheeler Loan ETC
- CSC can also do new credit card application
- Loan Services:– Loan facility is also given to Common Service Center Operators (CSC VLE) after CSC Bank Mitra Registration.
Read More: UP Ration Card List 2021
CSC LOAN SERVICES
CSC Loan Services depends on the bank under which you become Bank Mitra, but in general every bank provides you the following types of loans.
- Personal loan
- Business loan
- Home Loan
- Two Wheeler Loan
- Four Wheeler Loan
- Old Car Loan
- Tractor Loan
- Used Tractor Loan
- VLE Loan
Keep in mind: – There are many other types of loans which are given on the basis of the service and rules of the bank.
- So far you have learned a little bit about the service of CSC Bank Mitra, let’s know further who can take the service of CSC Bank Mitra.
CSC Bank Mitra Registration Eligibility & Criteria
- To take CSC Bank Mitra, there is no much need, just the one who is a Common Service Center Operator (CSC VLE) can also take CSC Bank Mitra but…..
- He should be registered as Bank Mitra under CSC Banking Portal and he should have obtained IIBF Certificate by passing Bank Mitra Exam under IIBF (Indian Institute of Banking and Financial).
Keep in mind:- IIBF exam is necessary for providing banking service and IIBF certificate should also be kept by the banking service provider at his shop.
- But there is a big thing in this too, if you take CSC HDFC Banking Services at the moment, then you are not being asked for IIBF exams nor IIBF certificate is being demanded from you at the moment.
CSC Bank Mitra registration required document
- To take banking service from CSC, first of all you should be Common Service Center Operator (CSC VLE).
- You must be at least 18 years old
- You must have a shop
- Aadhar card, Voter ID card etc. can be used as identity.
- To become a bank friend of some banks, it is necessary to have IIBF exam and IIBF certificate (currently it is not being demanded for CSC HDFC Bank Mitra)
- passport size photo
- And some of your personal information like address mobile number email id etc.
So till now you have got a lot of information related to CSC Bank Mitra. Like what is CSC Bank Mitra, who can become CSC Bank Mitra, what documents are required to become CSC Bank Mitra and what is CSC Banking Portal?
Read More: Kolkata FF Fatafat Result – TODAY LIVE
CSC Bank Mitra registration process , apna CSC Bank Mitra registration, CSC banking portal registration
- To do CSC Bank Mitra registration, first you have to do your registration on CSC Banking Portal.
- First of all go to the official website of CSC Banking Portal bankmitra.csccloud.in. Click here to visit bankmitra.csccloud.in
- As soon as you go to bankmitra.csccloud.in, its home page will open in such a way as shown below.
- Below on the Bank Mitra Portal, you will see an option VLE registration, click on it.
- On clicking on Bank Mitra portal VLE registration, a new page will open in front of you which will look something like this.
- Here you will see two options present, first Existing second New user.
- In case of New bank Mitra registration, click on New user and click on submit button.
- As soon as you submit, a disclaimer will open in front of you in which you will get information about the required document.
- We have given you the information about the Required Document below.
- Keep all the documents with you and keep ready the format as demanded.
- Click on the continue button at the bottom of the disclaimer.
- As soon as you click on the continue button, a new page will open in front of you in which you will have to sign in by entering your Csc id and password.
- As soon as you sign in, the New Bank Mitra Registration Form will open in front of you. Which will look something like this.
- In general, you will be able to complete CSC New Bank Mitra Registration in six steps.
- BC center
- other information
Before Registration keep ready these below mentioned documents in your laptop/desktop with clear photo and size (Only .jpg, .png, .jpeg file type)
- Candidate/Applicant photo (Scanned Copy size 25 to 50 KB)
- Proof of id and proof of address (Aadhar card, voter id, driving license, passport etc, Original Scanned document copy, size 50 to 100 KB)
- Bank Mitra center inside and outside photo with location tag. (Longitude and latitude photo size 50 to 100 KB)
- Saving account Bank cancel Cheque (Original Scanned document copy, size 50 to 100 KB)
- Pan card (Original Scanned document copy, size 50 to 100 KB)
- Higher qualification document (Original Scanned document copy, size 50 to 100 KB)
- No objection Certificate(NOC) (If working anywhere, than Original Scanned document copy required, size 50 to 100 KB)
- IIBF certification (Original Scanned document copy, size 50 to 100 KB)
After Bank Mitra registration is done, you can become a Banking correspondent of the following bank or CSC Bank Mitra through CSC.
- Punjab National Bank
- Bank of Baroda
- State Bank of India
- Bank of India
- allahabad Bank
- Oriental Bank of commerce
- UCO Bank
- Central Bank of India
- Baroda Gujarat gramin Bank
- Baroda Rajasthan kshetiya gramin Bank
- Baroda uttar Pradesh gramin Bank
- Himachal gramin Bank
- Kashi gomti samyut gramin Bank
- Punjab gramin Bank
- Jharkhand gramin Bank
- purvanchal gramin Bank
- Rajasthan marudhara gramin Bank
- sarva UP gramin Bank
- utkal Grameen Bank
- vananchal gramin Bank
- chhattisgarh rajya Bank
- Catholic Syrian Bank
- Federal Bank
- South Indian Bank limited
HDFC Bank Mitra CSC registration
It is easiest to take HDFC Bank Mitra from CSC right now because for this neither very important documents are being demanded nor Bank Mitra registration is being demanded.
Read More: PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana
Let’s know about HDFC Bank Mitra CSC Registration Process
- To do CSC HDFC Bank registration, you have to first contact your district manager.
- Your HDFC Current account will be opened by the District Manager.
- After a few days of opening the CSC HDFC Current Account, the service of HDFC Bank Mitra will be started on your CSC Digital Services Portal.
FAQ CSC BANKING PORTAL REGISTRATION
What is CSC Banking?
Whatever financial service is given through CSC, it has been kept under CSC banking service, many types of work are done in it. Such as financial transactions in rural areas, providing banking facility to the people with the facility of insurance. And so on….
What is CSC Bank Mitra?
A lot of government and private work is done through CSC, in which one service is also under the banking sector. The services provided under the banking sector through CSCs are provided through Bank Mitras. CSC Bank Mitra is a common service center operator who delivers banking services to the villagers.
How to apply for Bank Mitra from CSC?
To take Bank Mitra from CSC, first you have to register your new vle on CSC banking portal. After the new Vle registration is done, you will be provided with the facility of CSC Bank Mitra. We have told you the process of CSC Bank Mitra registration above this article.
What is CSC HDFC Service?
Sometime back a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) has been signed between HDFC bank and CSC SPV and accordingly the service of HDFC bank will be provided through CSC.