If you do agriculture, then DBT Agriculture portal has been developed by the government to benefit the farmers under DBT Agriculture department, DBT Agriculture bihar. Under which many benefits are given to the farmers and farmer registration is also done from here, in today’s article we will give you all the information related to the DBT Agriculture scheme started by the DBT Agriculture Department.
Table of Contents
DBT Agriculture India
Many schemes are run by the Government of India to give benefits to the farmers and these schemes are operated under the supervision of DBT Agriculture Department.
Read More: CSC Bank Mitra Registration Process 2021
The main job of the DBT Agriculture Department is to send money to the farmers. DBT Agriculture portal has been created under the DBT Agriculture department. From where the details of the farmer are collected and the money is transferred to them through Direct Benefit Transfer.
DBT Agriculture India This is a central government scheme, but under DBT Agriculture, different DBT Agriculture portals have been created for every state. The registration of farmers of those states is done by different states on the DBT Agriculture portal and they are given the benefits of the schemes run by the state government.
DBT Agriculture /Direct Benefit Transfer, Agriculture Department
Farmers can do a lot of work under DBT Agriculture. The DBT Agriculture portal is different for every state, so you must keep in mind that which scheme is being run by the state government for the farmers and for which schemes you can apply on the DBT portal of your state.
Read More: UP Shadi Anudan
By the way, if we talk about kisan registration, then kisan registration can be done for every state through DBT Agriculture portal.
DBT Agriculture Portal Bihar /Direct Benefit Transfer, Agriculture Department, Government of Bihar
DBT Agriculture Bihar was started to give benefit of schemes run by the state government and central government to the farmers of Bihar and under this DBT Agriculture portal Bihar, dbtagriculture.bihar.gov.in was developed.
Agriculture Department Bihar Patna
Scheme Name – DBT Agriculture Bihar
launched by – Agriculture Department Bihar Patna
State – Bihar
Farmer Registration Bihar – is Live now, no last date yet
DBT BIHAR OFFICIAL WEBSITE – Click here https://dbtagriculture.bihar.gov.in/
Benefits – Benefits of all government schemes of Bihar to the registered farmers
Read More: UP Scholarship 2021-22
With dbtagriculture.bihar.gov.in, farmers can do a lot of work, some of which are important.
Kisan registration DBT Agriculture
Applications can be made for the schemes run by the state government for the farmers, the following is the subsidy scheme run by the Bihar government for the farmers online.
1. Krishi input subsidy scheme
2. Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana (pm Kisan scheme)
3. Application for Reconsideration Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana
4. Agriculture Input Subsidy Scheme for Drought Hit Blocks
5. Rethink Agricultural Input Subsidy Scheme for drought-prone blocks.
6. Diesel subsidy Kharif
7. Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchai Yojana
8. Agricultural Mechanization Scheme
9. Application for Seed Licensed State Government
10. Seed Grant Scheme Application
Note: – In the above we have given you information about 10 schemes. Under these 10 schemes, farmers of Bihar can apply through DBT Agriculture Bihar.
We have given you the information of dbt Bihar above. According to your state, the scheme may be slightly different, you should check by visiting the DBT Agriculture portal of your state which scheme has been run for you by the state government.
- Application status and application print
- Detail Revision
- Usage manual
- Departmental Login
Read More: UP Ration Card List 2021
Now we will know in detail about each option and its use on DBT Agriculture Bihar gov in, we will also know how you can do kisan registration under DBT Agriculture Bihar.
- Soil health card scheme
- The government’s new scheme e-nam, now farmers will get double profit. E-NAM PORTAL | E-NAM SCHEME.
- Pashu Kisan Credit Card Scheme, complete information. pashu kisan credit card scheme
- E-Krishi Yantra Anudan scheme, E-Krishi Yantra Anudan scheme, tractors and all machines related to agriculture will be available on subsidy.
Bihar Farmer Registration | kisan registration | DBT Agricultureregistration Bihar
Farmers of Bihar can get their kisan registration done online under DBT Agriculture. The process of which we are telling you here.
Required Document For kisan registration
Whenever farmers go to get their farmer registration done, keep the following documents with you.
- Aadhar Card
- Linked mobile number in Aadhar card (OTP is sent to the registered mobile number at the time of registration)
- Bank Account Details Account Number IFSC Code etc. (It would be better to carry a bank account passbook)
kisan registration DBT Agriculture in Bihar
To register the farmer under DBT Agriculture, you must have the above documents, if the document is present with you, then you can do the farmer registration online by yourself (you also need to have a biometric device to register yourself). But if the mobile number is not registered in your Aadhar card, then in such a situation, you can get the farmer registration done through your nearest Common Service Center.
Bihar Farmer Registration Online | Online Kisan Registration DBT Agriculture
- Firstly the official website of DBT Agriculture Bihar. Click here to go to dbtagriculture.bihar.gov.in.?
- As soon as you go to the website, under the menu bar, you will get to see an option of registration.
- You will have to click on the option of registration, as soon as you click, some more options will open in front of you, register, go to the registration, print the acknowledgment.
- Click on the option to register.
- After selecting the option, three more options will open in front of you, note that if you want to register yourself online then you must have a biometric device. (In case of non-availability of biometric device, you can apply from the nearest Common Service Center)
- Right now there are three options in front of you which are as follows.
1. DEMOGRAPHIC + OTP
2. DEMOGRAPHIC + BIO-AUTH
3. IRIS (working)
Note: – Here you select the first option, because it is the easiest, under this option you just have to put your fingerprint and enter the OTP received on the registered mobile number.
- After selecting the first option, a new option will open in front of you in which you will have to do your Aadhaar authentication. You will have to enter the Aadhar card number and also the name present in the Aadhar card.
- As soon as you click on the Authentication button, an OTP will be sent to the mobile number present in your Aadhar card and a box will open in front of you to enter the OTP, in that box you will have to enter the OTP and click on Validate OTP .
- Now a new page will open in front of you in which you will have to select the option of farmer registration.
- As soon as you select the option of farmer registration, the farmer registration registration page opens in front of you, where you have to fill all your information correctly.
- In this form, you have to fill all your information correctly and submit the form. Before submitting the form, you must check once that all the information given by you is correct or not.
- As soon as you submit this form, the farmer registration number comes in front of you, keep this farmer registration number safe by writing it somewhere. Because this is your farmer ID or farmer registration number.
Note: – Now your application has been made in DBT Agriculture Bihar under Agriculture Department India and you will be able to take advantage of the schemes run by the state government and central government for the farmers.
Read More: Kolkata FF Fatafat Result – TODAY LIVE
How to do Bihar Kisan Details Amendment?
If you had already done your Farmer Registration under Agriculture Department Bihar and you want to rectify any of your details, then for this you have to follow the below mentioned process carefully.
- First of all, the beneficiary has to go to the official website of DBT Bihar. Click here to go to Agriculture Department Bihar website.
- As soon as you go to DBT Bihar, its home page will open in front of you, on the home page you will get to see an option to modify the details.
- You have to click on this details modification option, as soon as you click on the details modification, a new page will open in front of you.
- Right now here you can change your mobile number, bank account number, for which you have to choose the type of authentication.
- Select the type of authentication and authenticate yourself then the update form will open in front of you where you will be able to make any amendment in your farmer registration.
Guidelines for the farmers of the state to avoid corona infection in agricultural work
1. Harvesting and rosemary work should be completed as soon as possible and for this more and more machines like reaper cum binder, thresher etc. should be used. At the time of use of hand-operated instruments and sickles etc., at least thrice a day, the equipment should be disinfected by washing thoroughly with soapy water. The driving handle, steering of the machine should be specially cleaned.
2. At the time of harvesting and rosemary, a distance of at least two meters should be maintained between each other in the field or on the threshing floor. Know that social distance is the most useful weapon to prevent infection.
3. Workers should keep their food utensils separately and wash it thoroughly after eating food. Keep drinking water bottles separate. Each person should use a different cutting tool. Never use each other’s device interchangeably.
4. Keep washing hands with soapy water at some time during harvesting and rosemary.
5. Re-use clothes worn at the time of harvesting and rosemary, after washing, dry them thoroughly in the sun.
6. Use a mask to cover the nose and mouth at the time of harvesting and rosemary. Masks prepared by Jeevika Group can be used.
7. If a person has symptoms of cold, cold, headache, fever, then never use them in harvesting and rosemary work and inform the sick person to the nearest health worker.
8. Arrange water and soap in sufficient quantity in the field and on the threshing floor.
9. Caution is the best way to avoid infection of Kovid-19 (Korona). Follow the instructions given by the Central and State Government from time to time.
10. Crop residue is not to be burnt after harvesting. Manage it properly.
Agriculture department apply online /DBT Agriculture apply online
This is the second option present on the official website of DBT Agriculture Bihar, dbtagriculturebihar.gov.in from where you can apply under the schemes run by the state government.
Pm Kisan Paisa Wapasi List Name Check Process Step By Step
- First of all you will go to the official website of DBT Agriculture Bihar, click here to go to DBT Bihar.
- As soon as you go to the official website of the Agriculture Department, Government of Bihar, its home page will open in front of you in this way,
- On the home page, you will get to see a menu of application status / application print in the menu bar
- As soon as you click on this option, you will get to see the link of PM-KISAN Income Tax Commission Kisan, the first option at the top.
- PM-KISAN will click on the link of Income Tax Commission Kisan ?, as soon as you click on this link a new page will open in front of you. http://126.96.36.199/Licence/DBTComman/PMKRecoveryITCase
- Here you can see the list of ineligible farmers through two mediums i.e. farmers who want to return the money of PM Kisan.
- By selecting your District, Block, Panchayat, Village
- Entering the Farmer Registration Number or Registered Mobile Number.
- First option you will select your District, Block, Panchayat, Village here and click on the search button.
- Now all the farmers in your village who have to return the money of PM Kisan Yojana, their names will come openly.
Here you will see information about farmer registration number, farmer’s name, farmer’s father’s name, farmer’s mobile number, how many installments the farmer got and how much amount he has to return to the government. As you can see here below. ????
Read More: PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana
How to check name in Pt Kisan Recovery Amount List?
By the way, we have told you step by step almost all the information related to how to see the name in PM Kisan Paisa Wapsi List above, if you face any problem then you can watch the video given below in which you were shown the whole process live. is .
If the name is in PM Kisan Recovery List then how can we get the money back?
This question must be running in the mind of many farmers whose name has come in PM Kisan Recovery List, if your name has also come and you want to return the money of PM Kisan, then for this you can contact your Agriculture Coordinator / District Agriculture Officer / Bank Branch. can contact. Or you can also use https://bharatkosh.gov.in/ portal to refund the amount.
DBT Agriculture Bihar correction /DBT Agriculture Bihar details correction
Through this option you can do details modification (Farmer Registration) and error correction in PM Kisan.
DBT Agriculture Dashboard / DBT Agriculture Dashboard.
Under this option you can get the following details.
- Grant Dashboard
- E Cash Transactions
- Planning Dashboard
dbt Bihar payment status , agriculture Bihar dbt payment status check
If you apply under any grant scheme present on the DBT Bihar Portal and the grant money is sent to you by the state government, then this money is credited to your account through DBT i.e. Direct bank transfer, whose information you can get through PFMS. You can check by visiting the portal.
DBT Bihar Payment Status Check Process
- First of all go to PFMS Portal Pfms.nic.in. Click here to visit pfms.nic.in
- As soon as you go to the website, its home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you have to click on the option of Know Your Payment Status.
- As soon as you click on the option of Know Your Payment Status, a new page will open in front of you.
- On this page, first of all you have to submit by entering your bank information, bank account number, confirm bank account number and given captcha code.
- As soon as you click on the submit button, you will be able to check DBT Bihar Payment Status very easily.
Note: – From PFMS Portal you can only check the information of money sent through DBT.
DBT Agriculture Useful Handbook
This option is very important because under this option, you are given information about the guidelines related to the scheme, commonly asked questions on the scheme and their answers. So before applying under any scheme or before taking advantage of these schemes, once you must check the option of useful book of DBT Agriculture Bihar.
DBT Agriculture Bihar Contact /DBT Agriculture Bihar contact
Thanks to this option, it will be very easy for you to take advantage of the scheme. If you want to take advantage of any scheme or want to get information related to that scheme, then here you have some contact that links are given under which information will be available to you.
- Under DBT Agriculture Contact Contact, you can check Aadhar link bank account, as well as you can also get information about CSC center which is present near you and you can also find Sahaj Kendra.
- Under this scheme, the contact time on the mobile number is from 11 am to 5 pm and Saturday and Sunday will be a holiday.
The contact time on land line number – 0612223355 is 10 AM to 6 PM and Saturday and Sunday will be holiday.
DBT Agriculture Department Login /DBT Agriculture Bihar Department Login
This option is for the DBT Agriculture department created under DBT Agriculture Bihar, this option is useful for the department, from there login the DBT Agriculture department and get all the information related to the scheme.
Note:- We have given you almost complete information related to DBT Agriculture scheme in this article. We have also given you information about DBT Agriculture department, DBT Agriculture portal, DBT Agriculture India, DBT Agriculture Bihar along with DBT Agriculture Kisan registration, dbt agriculture registration etc.
Note: – In the same way, we first give information about new or old government schemes launched by the central government and state government through our website sarkariyojnaa.com, so do not forget to follow our website.
FAQ DBT Agriculture Bihar 2021
Is there any other option available for the application?
No, if farmers want to apply under DBT Agriculture. So there is only one option available to them, which can be done online by the farmer of dbt agriculture registration from the official website of dbt agriculture. Simply the means of online registration can be different, which can be online registration itself or online registration through Sahaj or Common Service Center.
How to apply for Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana?
You can apply for Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana through your nearest Common Service Center or you can also do PM Kisan registration online through its official website. Click here to know the process of online registration of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana
What is the last date for Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Online Application?
No last date has been given for the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana yet. Online applications for Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana can be made till the last date is given by the government. By the way, the last date for linking Aadhar card in Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana is 31 December 2019.
How can I get information about my nearest Common Service Center and Sahaj Jan Seva Kendra?
You have many options to do this, first you can go to the DBT Agriculture website and get the information of the nearest Sahaj and Jan Seva Kendra under the option of Contact. Second, you can also get information by searching CSC Center Near Me on Google. Or you can also get information about your nearest Common Service Center through CSC Locator.
Is Aadhar card necessary for Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana?
Yes, your Aadhar card is very important to take advantage of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. Under the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, Aadhaar card is also necessary for the verification of the beneficiary, as well as money is sent to the beneficiary’s account through direct benefit transfer, for which the Aadhaar card is also very important.