UP Ration Card list 2021 BPL/APL , UP Ration Card apply 2021 | UP New Ration Card List 2021 , fcs.up.gov.in | NFSA up Rashon list 2021 | fcs.up.gov.in , UP Ration Card online |
fcs, UP Ration Card: If you are from Uttar Pradesh and want to apply for new ration card (fcs.up.gov.in) or if you want to do ration card amendment (UP Ration Card correction) or if If you want to see UP Ration Card List 2021 BPL/APL then you are checking the right article. In this article, we are going to give you complete information related to UP Ration FCS.
If you are from Uttar Pradesh and want to check your or your family’s name in Uttar Pradesh Ration Card List 2021, then you can do so by visiting the official website of ration card at fcs.up.gov.in. From fcs.up.gov.in you can check your name in Uttar Pradesh New Ration Card List, let’s know its complete process.
Read More: Shala Darpan Login 2021
Table of Contents
UP Ration Card list 2021 | UP Ration Card List | How to find name in Uttar Pradesh Ration Card List
If you are a resident of Uttar Pradesh, then there is very good news for you people. New UP Ration Card list 2021 has been issued by the Government of Uttar Pradesh, so if you have added name to the ration card list in the last year i.e. 2019. If you had applied for, then you can check whether your name is connected in 2021 or not? Or you can also check whether your or your family’s name is included in the UP Ration Card list 2021 BPL/APL?
If you belong from any place of Uttar Pradesh then you can check UP Ration Card List 2021 BPL/APL online only because UP Ration Card List District Wise has been made available at fcs.up.gov.in.
How to check UP Ration Card list 2021 | HOW TO FIND RATION CARD LIST UP
In Uttar Pradesh, ration cards are given to the beneficiaries of BPL and APL families, so if you want to see the list of BPL and APL ration cards, then you can do so through the website of fcs.up.gov.in. Because UP Ration Card list district wise has been provided on the website of fcs.up.gov.in and if you are the 1st beneficiary (NFSA beneficiary) for the ration card then you can check your name in this list online.
Read More: Thank You Coronavirus Helpers Google Doodle
Viewing Up Card List 2021 can be beneficial for such people who recently application was made to add the name to the ration card list or such interested people can also check the ration card list who want to know that their next Who are the people next to ration card beneficiaries.
UP Ration Card list BPL / APL is issued every year by the government department NFSA, the names of many new families are also added to the UP Ration Card list and the names of such families are also removed who are really entitled for the ration card. is not. So checking the Uttar Pradesh ration card list can be a reason for you, you can be sure whether your name has appeared in the ration card list this year or not?
UP Ration Card List 2021 Highlights
Scheme Name – Uttar Pradesh Ration Card Up Ration Card Online
Related Department – Food And Logistics Department, Government Of Uttar Pradesh
State – Uttar Pradesh
Official Website – Click Here https://fcs.up.gov.in/
Status – On
Beneficiary – All Ration Card Holders Of Uttar Pradesh
How to check name in ration card list | UP Ration Card List 2021 Name Check | fcs.up.gov.in ration list name check
To check the UP Ration Card list 2021 BPL / APL, you have to follow the procedure given below.
- First of all you have to go to the official website of Uttar Pradesh Ration Card fcs.up.gov.in Food portal.
- Click here to go
- On visiting the website, you will have to click on the link to view the eligibility list of NFSA. Click on the direct link to view fcs.up.gov.in FSC Eligibility List
- Now the eligibility list of Uttar Pradesh National Food Security Act NFSA will open in front of you. In which the name of all the districts present in the state of Uttar Pradesh will appear.
- The name of all the districts will appear in front of you, click on the district for which you want to see the ration card list as shown below.
- After selecting the district, you will be asked to select the town or tehsil, then select the town or tehsil from which you belong and click.
- Now the list of ration card will appear in front of you but before that you have to select the name of your ration card dealer i.e. which is your ration card shop, you have to select it.
- As soon as the dealer is selected, the name and ration card number of all the ration card holders under that dealer is visible, out of which you can find your name wherever it is. (If the list is long, then you can use Control + F to find the name, using this option, a search box will open in front of you in which you will be able to enter your name and check your name in the ration card list).
- On clicking on where the ration card number will be written, the ration card will open in front of you in the next page, which you will also be able to download the ration card through this website.
Read More: How to apply for toilet construction
Aadhar Seeding and Modification through UP Ration Card SSTG/Jan Suvidha Kendra.
As you all know, the purpose of linking the Aadhar card of the Uttar Pradesh ration card holders with the ration card was set by the state government, to fulfill this condition, this work is now being done through SSDG and Jan Suvidha Kendras. The system has been started.
A new system has been started by the state government, through which you can now get the work of Aadhar seeding and amendment in ration card done by visiting SSDG or Jan Suvidha Kendras.
A link has been made available for Aadhar entry and modification in the ration card at the login of SSDG Jan Suvidha Kendras, after providing the ration card number by the ration card holder on this link, the complete details of that ration card will be displayed. After this, the ration card holder himself will see which family member’s Aadhaar number is not seat or valid in the ration card. So he will be able to update his or family member’s Aadhaar number at the same time by entering it. Ration card holders have to note that the changes that have been made with the Aadhaar number cannot be done and it is not necessary to do so.
Read More: Get Reliance Jio 4G mobile tower installed
In cases where the name of any member of the ration card holder is different from the name recorded in Aadhaar, then he can enter the name and number as per the beneficiary Aadhaar card through the Jan Suvidha Kendra only. After the modification, the name and aadhaar number previously available in the database and their abbreviations received through SSDG/Jan Suvidha Kendras will be displayed on the respective such login.
How to search your name in UP New Ration Card And NFSA eligibility list? How to Check Your Name in Up NFSA Beneficiary List?
If you want to check your name in the Up NFSA eligibility list fcs.up.gov.in list, then you can do so only by giving your ration card information. To help you do this, we are here to tell you the complete process to check the UP NFSA Eligibility List, fcs.up.gov.in.
- First of all go to the official website of Uttar Pradesh Ration Card fcs.up.gov.in. Click here to go
- At the bottom of the website, you will see a link to search for NFC eligibility list as shown in the picture below.
- Now the search page has opened in front of you in the eligibility list of National Food Security Act NFSA. Where you can check NFSA eligibility list through two means, first by entering ration card number, second by entering ration card and other details.
- Enter the details of whatever you have with you. The given captcha code will also have to be entered as soon as you enter your information you have to click on the button of search.
- If you are a beneficiary of NFSA then your information will be found in the NFSA eligibility list fcs.up.gov.in list.
- NFS se eligibility list direct link
Ration Price In UP Under NFSA
Under the National Fertilizer Security Act NFSA, any person who is a Ration Card holder in Uttar Pradesh is given a huge discount on ration and grains such as flour, rice, sugar etc.
- Flour :- 2 Rs per kg
- Rice :- 3 Rs per kg
- Sugar :- 13.50 Rs per kg
How to apply for Uttar Pradesh New Ration Card | UP New Ration Card apply | Apply for new Ration Card in UP 2021
If you are from Uttar Pradesh and you do not have ration card yet then you can apply for ration card but keep in mind that application for ration card cannot be done online, you can apply for it in your block. You can do it by visiting or you can also apply by going to Sftp counter, let’s know its complete process.
New Ration Card Online Required Document / Documents required for making ration card.
If you are from Uttar Pradesh and are thinking to apply ration card online completely then it is not possible that you can fill the application form for ration card only by yourself, its application will be done by your block only.
There are some required documents for ration card application which are as follows. Ration Card online required document
Read More: Kolkata FF Fatafat Result – TODAY LIVE
Documents Required for Ration Card / New Ration Card Required Document
- Application Form Departmental Form Part One; Click here to download.
- Photocopy of Aadhar card.
- Bank account details (Bank account number, IFSC code, Account holder name) Generally photocopy of the first page.
- Residential Certificate.
- Oath certificate related to serial number 10 to 11 of departmental application form serial number “A”. (Oath certificate is included in the application form itself)
- Photo of all family member
- Aadhar card number of all the members in the family who have Aadhar card.
Documents Required To Apply For Uttar Pradesh Ration Card
- Aadhar card
- Mobile number
- Passport size photograph of family members who reside in your house
- PAN card
- Previous electricity bills
- Your income certificates
- Caste/category certificate
- Bank passbook and a photocopy of the first page of your passbook.
- Details of your gas connection
FAQ UP Ration Card Online Apply Process 2021
How to check ration card list of Uttar Pradesh?
The list of Uttar Pradesh Ration Card can be checked by visiting the official website of Uttar Pradesh Ration Card at fcs.up.gov.in because UP Ration Card List Distic Wise has been made available at fcs.up.gov.in.
I have applied for ration card, why my name is not in the list?
Your name in the ration card list is updated by the departmental officers only after some time of applying for the ration card. If you have applied to add name in the list of ration card then you have to wait a bit because after few days your name will be added in the list. If even after waiting a lot, your name is not appearing in the ration card list, then in such a situation you can go to the department and lodge a complaint regarding it on NFSA helpline number(1967,1800 1800 150). .
Where to file any complaint related to UP Ration Card online Apply 2021?
To register any complaint related to Uttar Pradesh Ration Card List or UP Ration Card online, you can get the complaint registered by dialing the toll free number 1800 1800 1967 or 1800 1800 150 issued by the government.
What are the documents required to apply for Uttar Pradesh New Ration Card?
For UP Ration Card online new application, a list of documents required by UP Ration Card online has been prepared which is as follows.
- Aadhar Card
- Pan Card
- Recently Click Passport Size Photo
- Bank Account Passbook
- Caste Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Receipt Of Electricity Bill
- Gas Connection
What is Public Distribution System?
Public Distribution System is a scheme run by the government at the national level, under which the citizens of India need to eat the essential things such as rice, flour, sugar etc. at the least cost in some states for free. go. Ration card dealer plays an important role under the Public Distribution System. As an example of public distribution system in every state, you can take ration card dealer.
What is National Food Security Act?
The National Food Security Act is one of the best schemes run by the Government of India, through the ration card shop under the PDS System (UP Ration Card online) to the third category people of our country in the subsidy rate. Provides grain. This SCHEME is run by NFSA.
How to apply for ration card online?
Any person resident of Uttar Pradesh can apply for a new ration card or amendment in the existing ration card by visiting his nearest public service center CSC with deprived records.
What are the required records for a new ration card?
The applicant has to fill all the information on the application form for the new ration card, passport size photograph of the head of the family (senior woman / senior and member if there is no busy female member of the family), photocopy of the first page of the head’s bank passbook, Photocopy of Aadhar card, proof of residence (If the applicant’s current address is not in the Aadhar card), details of family income, Aadhar card number of all members, status of electricity, domestic gas connection in the wall, by attaching records to the public service center operator to apply for Aadhaar card online need to deposite .
Where can I get the new ration card application form?
You can download the form for making a new ration card on the website of fcs.up.gov.in by clicking on the option of download from in the menu bar and selecting the option of application form.
How will the applicant get the information after the ration card application is approved or the ration card is issued?
If your ration card is approved, otherwise your ration card is issued, then you will get the information through SMS on the registered mobile number.
Is the fee prescribed for ration card application and how to pay the fee?
Yes, a fee of ? 20 has been fixed for the new ration card application and amendment in the existing ration card, which you have to pay to the public service center operator in the form of cash or through digital payment.