The marriage grant scheme (shadi anudan, marriage grant online application) has been started by the government for the marriage of daughters, under which the government can give you financial assistance of ? 51000 to ? 55000 on the marriage of your daughter. Marriage grant scheme” This scheme is run by the state government, so this scheme has a different name in every state, you can take information according to your state, we will give you the marriage grant scheme run in Uttar Pradesh ( SHADI ANUDAN ) are going to give complete information about it. This scheme has been launched by the Government of Uttar Pradesh and under this the government will give ? 51000 for the marriage of daughters of poor families.
Read More: UP Scholarship 2021-22
Marriage Grant (Vibaha Anudan) Scheme 2021?
Marriage Grant Scheme (Vibaha Anudan) This scheme is run by the state government, so this scheme has a different name in every state, you can get information according to your state, we will give you the marriage grant scheme (shadi) run in Uttar Pradesh. We are going to give complete information about ANUDAN. This scheme has been launched by the Government of Uttar Pradesh and under this the government will give ? 51000 for the marriage of daughters of poor families.
To take advantage of this scheme, the government has put some terms and conditions, let’s know about it.
To take advantage of the scheme, it is mandatory to follow these rules.
- This scheme is for Uttar Pradesh, because of this, the applicant should be a permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh. You can check according to your state.
- The annual income of the beneficiary under this scheme should not exceed ? 46800 for rural area and ? 56400 for urban area.
- The applicant for the marriage grant scheme should be a person below the poverty line.
- People of any caste can also take advantage of this scheme.
Read More: UP Ration Card List 2021
Documents required for marriage grant.
If you also want to apply online for marriage grant, then it is mandatory for you to have the following documents
Required Document for Uttar Pradesh Marriage Grant Scheme
- It is mandatory for the applicant to have Aadhar card.
- The applicant has to show his income certificate
- It has also been kept mandatory for the applicant to have a passport size photograph.
- It is necessary to have the age certificate of the couple who is getting married.
- The applicant should have a marriage certificate.
- It is mandatory for the applicant to have a bank account number so that he can get the grant amount directly in the bank.
- If the category of the applicant is OBC / SC / ST, then it is necessary to have a caste certificate as well, for other categories, the caste certificate has not been kept mandatory.
SHADI ANUDAN REQUIRED DOCUMENT LIST
- Aadhar Card
- Bank Account Passbook
- wedding card
- Passport size photo
- Ration Card
- Family income certificate
- Birth certificate of the girl child
- Domicile Certificate
Read More: Shala Darpan Login 2021 | ShalaDarpan Rajasthan
UTTAR PRADESH SHADI ANUDAN YOJANA HIGHLIGHTS
Name of the Scheme – Marriage Grant Scheme Uttar Pradesh
State – Uttar Pradesh
Beneficiary – all married eligible girl of Uttar Pradesh
Purpose To provide – financial help for marriage to the needy
Who launched – the Uttar Pradesh government
Official website – shadianudan.upsdc.gov.in
Benefit Girl Child Incentive Amount – 55000 RS.
How much grant amount does the government give for marriage and how is it given.
For marriage grant, the government gives you 51 thousand rupees to marry in the same caste and ? 55000 money is given for inter-caste marriages, similarly if 11 couples have a mass marriage, then in this situation ? 5000 per It is given on an as-needed basis. The government sends this money directly to the applicant’s account.
Read More: How to apply for toilet construction
Online application process for marriage grant.
- To apply online for marriage grant, first you have to go to its official website, you can go by clicking on the link given below.
- After reaching the website, you have to click on New Registration, you have to make sure that for which caste you want to apply, you have to choose whichever category is General, Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Caste, Backward Class, Minority Will happen .
- Now the application form will open in front of you in which you have to fill all your information carefully and correctly. The form will be as shown below.
- As soon as you have filled the online form correctly, you have to click on submit, after which your form will reach the Uttar Pradesh government.
- As soon as you click on submit the form, keep in mind that you have to print the copy of this form, and this printed copy you have to go to the District Backward Classes Welfare Officer office of the concerned district. Submit it and get its receipt, it is mandatory for you to submit the offline form to the District Welfare Department.
Read More: Get Reliance Jio 4G mobile tower installed
Some essential information for marriage grant scheme
- It is not necessary to enter old age, disabled, widow beneficiary income certificate for this scheme, beneficiaries can fill their registration number for applying in this scheme.
- Application for marriage grant will be accepted 90 days before the date of marriage, or will be accepted till 90 days after marriage.
- In the application for marriage grant, the age of the girl should not be less than 18 years and the age of the man should not be less than 21 years.
- A family can apply for marriage grant only for its two daughters, the grant will be invalid for more than two daughters.
Note:- Marriage grant scheme has been told through this post only for Uttar Pradesh, we would like to tell for your information that some scheme is run for daughter’s marriage under every state, this scheme in your state. The name may be different, you can get its information online.
Read More: Kolkata FF Fatafat Result – TODAY LIVE
SHADI ANUDAN STATUS . UP SHADI ANUDAN STATUS . How to Check Marriage Grant Application Status?
So by adopting our process, you have applied for marriage grant, now let’s talk about how you will be able to check the status of your application.
The first and foremost question in the mind of a person who applies for the marriage grant scheme or to take advantage of any government scheme is whether his application form has been accepted or rejected. .
Marriage grant (Shadi Anudan) contact details
- Contact Number for General, Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe Category:- 1800 419 0001
- OBC Category Mandate Contact No. Toll Free Number :- 1800 180 5131Deputy Director :- 0522 228 8861
- Minority Category Category Mandate Contact No. Toll Free Number :- 0522 2286 199
FAQ Related to Vivah Anudan yojana 2021.
What is Marriage Grant Scheme?
An incentive amount is given by the state government for the marriage of daughters of poor families who are economically very backward, to get this amount, the government takes applications under the marriage grant scheme. The marriage grant scheme has been started by the government with the aim of empowering the girl child, raising their educational level and helping them in their marriage.
Read More: PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana
How much money is available in marriage grant scheme?
The amount given as a grant under the marriage grant depends on the basis of your caste. Also, the amount of grant also depends on your state government, although in Uttar Pradesh, under the marriage grant online application, girl child incentive amount of ? 55000 is given.
What is the Prime Minister’s Girl Child Grant Scheme?
Pradhan Mantri Balika Anudan Yojana is a central government scheme which will be launched by the central government to provide financial assistance to the girl child. Under this scheme, the government will provide financial assistance of ? 50,000 on the marriage of the girl child.
Read More: csc bank mitra registration
Who is eligible for the Girl Child Grant Scheme?
All the girls who have attained the age of marriage and whose family’s financial condition is weak as well as the families of BPL category are also eligible for the Prime Minister’s Marriage Grant online application.
How much grant does the government give under the grant scheme and for how many girls this grant is for?
Under the marriage grant online application (pradhanmantri balika anudan Yojana), only one girl is eligible to whom a grant of ? 50000 is given at the time of marriage, but in some special cases, two daughters (girls) who are from the same family also have them. benefits can be given.
Read More: Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Online Registration