Table of Contents
How to apply online for Net Banking at State Bank of India (Learn all the steps). SBI Net Banking Registration Kaise Karte hain.
In the State Bank of India, you will not have to take the trouble of going to the bank and registering for net banking by going in line. This option is online registration of net banking. Yes ! Now you can apply online for SBI net Banking while sitting at home. In this article, you are giving detailed information about registration, registration process. If you also want to take advantage of Net Banking of State Bank of India, then read the information given carefully.
State Bank of India Net Banking Online Registration | SBI Net Banking Registration
- First of all, press this link https://www.onlinesbi.com/ to go to the official website of State Bank of India.
- Now a window will open in front of you, in which you will be given options that you have to get new user activation or registration. In this, it will ask you that you have not already taken the activation kit from the bank for net banking. After this, you press OK.
- If you did not get the Internet Banking Kit for Net Banking, click on OK, a page will open in front of you in which you will register yourself as a ‘New User’ and press the Next button to proceed.
- On the next page, you will have to fill all the necessary information about yourself. All the information on the first page of your passbook will have to be given such as account number, CIF number, facility for which you have opened the page, branch code, country name, registered mobile number registered by the bank and captcha code to be filled in the blank.
- After successfully filling all the information, check that all the information has been filled correctly and after making sure, submit it to the person.
Note: Please note that in the Facility Required section, select “Full Transaction Rights”. By doing this you can easily transact money online.
- As soon as you submit a one-time password (OTP) message to your registered mobile number, write it on the site and click on Confirm and proceed.
- For online internet banking, you have to choose this option My Have My ATM Card, which will give you the option of online registration without branch visit. For this, you will have to give the information of the ATM card and fill the captcha code and submit and proceed to the next process.
- Now you will be asked for debit card information and a small registration fee will be charged.
- Going to the next page, you will be asked to create your username and password, which you will always have to keep in mind to login. This time enter your username and password and press the submit option. While creating the password, it should be well kept in mind that there should be a special character with small and large alphabets in the password. This password should be eight characters long so that it is impossible for anyone to steal it.
- Now you will see on the screen that the message of completion of registration has arrived
- But keep in mind that the work is not done yet, one step is still left
- Now you have to login by entering the username password you have set.
Immediately after login, you will be asked to set a profile password. And at the same time you have to choose a Hint question and answer. Also, fill your date of birth and place of birth. You can also ask for other information like mobile number, email ID, etc.
After all, this is done, the registration process will be completed. Now you will be able to transact money easily from the account of State Bank of India and can easily take advantage of other online services.