if you are a resident of Uttar Pradesh and have recently been associated with any pension scheme of the state government, then you can check online whether your name is in the pensioner list of the state government. Through this online facility, all pensioners can verify whether they remain beneficiaries of the pension or whether their name has been cut from the list.
The main pension schemes run by the state government are – Old Age Pension Scheme, Divyang Pension Scheme, Disarmed (Widow) Pension Scheme, and Pension Scheme for Leprosy Patients.
Through the information you are going to give in this article, a district-wise list of pensioners of all these schemes can be seen online.
UP Pension List 2020 | SSPY UP Pensioner List
For your information, let us know that a portal has been prepared by the Uttar Pradesh government for the integrated information of all pension schemes, also known as SSPY UP portal. Pensioner list, online pension application and application date can be viewed through this portal.
How much amount is available in which pension scheme:
- Elderly/old age / old age pension – Under this scheme, you get Rs 500 per month.
- Divyang Pension – Rs 500 per month is given for the disabled in this pension category.
- Dissident (widow) pension – Rs 500 per month
- Pension for leprosy patients – Rs 2500 per month
Note: All UP pension beneficiaries received two months advance pension during the Corona crisis
Recently, under the leadership of Yogi Ji, all pension holders have been given an advance pension for the next two months. An amount of 871 crores was sanctioned for a total of 86.7 lakh beneficiaries. Let us now know how much amount has been released for the type of pension:
- Vridha Pension – 496.71 crore released for 49,87,054 beneficiaries
- Divyang Pension – 106.78 crores released for 10,67,789 beneficiaries
- Nirashrit (Vidhwa) Pension – 260.63 crores released for 26,02,213 beneficiaries
- Leprosy (Leprosy) Pension – 5.36 Crore released for 10,729 beneficiaries
UP Pension List 2020-21 | How to view Vridha / Divyang / Vidhwa pensioner list online
Let us now talk about the issue and know how you can see the online pensioner list of sitting at home:
- Go to this page first
- Now you will see a pensioner list column on the homepage
- Now you have to click on the first option i.e. “Pensioner List 2020-21”
- After this, a new page will open in which the details of all the pension by the district will be available.
- You have to click on your district from this list.
- Clicking on the name of the district will open the list of blocks. Choose development block
- After this, the list of Gram Panchayat will open, click on the name of your Gram Panchayat. Choose your village after this
- Now information about all the beneficiary pensioners under that village will be displayed on the screen.
- If you click on the total number of pensioners, then the name and other information of the pensioner of all the beneficiaries of that area will be shown.
- You will also know whether the pension amount was sent by the government or not.
Related questions and answers
Can I see my village pensioner list?
Yes, If you follow the given procedure, then you can remove the entire pension list of your village online.
Which pension list can be viewed online?
Elderly/old age / old-age pension, Divyang pension, destitute (widow) pension, pension for leprosy patients.
What has Yogi announced for pensioners during the Corona epidemic?
The next 2 months pension has been sent to the account in advance only.
What is the name of the pension list check portal?