Uttar Pradesh National Family Benefit Scheme | National Family Benefit Scheme | Uttar Pradesh Rashtriya paarivarik labh yojana | Rashtriya paarivarik labh yojana application form | Rashtriya parivarik labh yojana | eligibility of national family benefit scheme
Hello, dear people of Uttar Pradesh, all of you will be heartened to know that the Government of Uttar Pradesh has launched the National Family Benefit Scheme. The main objective of the National Family Benefit Scheme / Rashtriya parivarik labh yojana. The families who have paid the head of their household If he dies, he will get a lump sum of money as compensation.
Table of Contents
National Family Benefit Scheme / Rashtriya parivarik labh yojana up
Dear friends, the main purpose of the National Family Benefit Scheme is that if the earning member of the family dies, then his family is in bad condition because there is no one to earn the house, then it becomes difficult to make a living. Keeping in mind any problem, the Government of Uttar Pradesh has started the National Family Benefit Scheme / parivarik labh yojana so that the chief who earns it at home He did not face any problem even after he left.
Uttar Pradesh must be wondering now how we will be able to take advantage of the condition of National Family Scheme / National Family Benefit Scheme and what will be the eligibility for it and how will we apply online from home, my dear friends, you need not panic. I will try my best to give you complete information about National Family Benefit Scheme Uttar Pradesh in this article so that you Mr. difficult as not to face you carefully read this article I |
National Family Benefit Scheme Benefits
- Under the National Family Benefit Scheme, the government will pay Rs. 30,000 / – per family as compensation.
- Earlier the compensation amount was Rs.20, 000 / -. The amount has been revised after the year 2013.
- The family who is eligible for this scheme, can claim / apply the mentioned amount as compensation on behalf of the government after the death of the head / earner or earning member of the family.
Uttar Pradesh National Family Benefit Scheme Eligibility
- Families living below the poverty line can apply.
- The age of the applicant should be 18 years to 60 years.
- The family income of the applicant from the urban area should not exceed Rs 56,450.
- The income of the family of the applicant from rural area should not be more than Rs 46,080.
National Family Benefit Scheme Document
- Photo of the applicant.
- Applicant’s age certificate.
- Applicant’s family income, age certificate, salary or Bhuktan slip.
- Head of the family dies or family letters earning member of proof of death, the chief means by which individual money was COMETA.
- Scanned copy of CBC bank account details and bank pass book.
- Print out copy of application form and computer generated receipt of application.
- Hard copy / print out / photostat of all these documents should be submitted at the time of submission by the applicant to the district office. Further all these documents should be verified by the applicant.
National Family Benefit Scheme Online Application
- You go to the official website, rashtriya parivarik labh yojana up official site.
- If you want to register new for National Family Benefit Scheme, then you have to click here.
- After clicking, an application form will appear in front of you.
- Fill all the information in this application form carefully.
- Enter your correct information and details.
- Upload / enter income certificate, photograph, scanned copy of document.
- After successfully submitting the application form, you will receive a registration number.
Status of National Family Benefit Scheme Application
- Now if you want to know the status of the applied letter, then you have to click here.
- After clicking, you will see an application form in front of you.
- Carefully fill all the information in this application form district or account number / register number.
- As soon as you click on the search button, the complete details of your application will be revealed in front of you.
- In this way you will be able to get the status of your application.
Read More Government Scheme
Suggestion – After successfully committing the application form of Rashtriya Parivarik Labh Yojana, you will have to take a hard copy of the application form i.e. print out and submit a photocopy of the required documents and submit it to the Deputy District Officer Office. After which your application will be examined. And if eligible, you will be given the benefit of this scheme. Under this scheme, more than 5000 people have got benefits. The amount received by the beneficiaries has been transferred to the direct bank account.