Driving License | How to get Driving License | Driving License Online Apply | Get Driving License, Online Application Form, Registration
Friends, nowadays everyone has their own vehicle, which is very important to have a driving license to run. Today every one takes the help of agents to get easily driving license and they save their time. today i will explain you all method to Apply for online driving license, Please read all article carefull and follow these steps.
Let us now know how you can apply online for your own driving license without any help.
Table of Contents
How to get an online driving license Application form
Let us first know what should be the eligibility to get a driving license
- A citizen of India who is mentally correct.
- Applicant must be above 18 years of age (sixteen years of age for a 2 wheeler with no gear is valid subject to the consent of the parents)
Take information according to vehicle type from the below
Type of Permanent Driving License and their Eligibility Criteria
- Motorcycles without gear (with a capacity of up to 50 cc) – The age of that applicant should be at least 16 years old and if he is less than 18 years, then his parent or guardians must be approved.
- With Motorcycles gear – The age of the applicant should be at least 18 years old.
- Commercial Heavy Vehicles and Transport Vehicles – Here the applicant must have passed at least 8th standard. The age of the applicant is at least 18 years old (or in some states this limit is the minimum age limit of 20 years).
- General Requirement – That applicant must know about traffic rules and regulations. With this, it is very important that the applicant have valid age proof and address proof documents.
How to get a Driving license | How to apply for Driving license online
Getting a driving license is a very easy process. If you want to drive vehicles like scooters, cars on the roads, then you have to keep a driving license. If you are practicing to drive outside, first you have to get a learning license. You will also get a learning license only if you know how to drive. If you cannot drive properly then you will not get a driving license.
Everyone wants that his work should be done sitting at home online, so the government has now made this facility online to make a driving license. Any person can apply online for driving license from home, for this you will not have to visit the offices or pay any agent. But the driving license will be made only if you have all the necessary documents available for it.
Documents required for driving license
Residence proof (permanent address certificate) like – Voter ID card, Aadhaar card, passport, electricity or telephone bill, receipt of house tax, ration card, ID card issued to government employees, issued from Tehsil or DM office Done residence certificate etc.
Age proof (age certificate) like – Birth certificate, High school / 10th marksheet or certificate, PAN card, CGHS card or affidavit of date of birth in front of magistrate
ID proof like – PAN card, Voter ID card, Aadhaar card, Passport, Ration card etc.
Four-color photos of passport size
Driving license online application form | driving license (DL) apply online
- First of all, you have to click on the website given here. – https://parivahan.gov.in
- You will be asked to select the state you want your state license to be made.
- Now you will have the option to apply online. Now click on apply online link and click on new driving license link
- Now the online application form will open, where you will have to fill all the information sought correctly.
- You can also submit the fees for the application online.
- After completing the application, note down the application number and keep it
What to do when the online application is complete
- After this, you will start a physical driving test.
- That is, now you have two wheeler, four wheeler or the vehicle DL for which you have applied,
You will have to show that vehicle in front of the officer concerned.
- For this physical driving test, you have to take your vehicle with you.
- The most important thing to pass this driving test is to never become overconfident about your driving while giving the test.
- Also, following the instructions of the officer standing in front, drive all the traffic rules.
- When the concerned motor vehicle inspector declares you pass in the driving license test, after that your application will be fully approved and a driving license can be obtained in a few days.
What should you do if you lose your Driving License?
If you have lost your Driving License, then there is no need to panic as you can apply another duplicate instead. For this, you have to follow some instructions.
- First go to the nearest police station where your driving license has been lost.
- Lodge a complaint there and confirm that you should have a copy of that complaint (FIR) so that you can use it later.
- Go to the Notary office of your city and prepare it in an affidavit stamped paper. You may have to charge a little for this. That affidavit will work as a proof in which it will be mentioned that your
- Driving License has indeed been lost.
- Submit this affidavit now by attaching the duplicate license form.