Full list of SECC-2011 data | BPL list SECC-2011 data | SECC-2011 Complete List of Data – Check Download Your Name and List
According to the data, the total number of Below Poverty Line (BPL) families in India is around 276 lakhs (27.6 crores) in 2012. These benefits are specially extended to BPL families through various social welfare schemes of the central and state governments. Is being prepared Currently, beneficiaries in several schemes of the Central Government were being selected from the list of BPL families in SECC-2011 data.
Will you get the benefit of the plan or not. The complete list of BPL families can be seen on the data available on the website developed by NIC (National Informatics Center) in government departments of the state or SECC-2011.
Table of Contents
Download BPL list from SECC-2011 data
- To download BPL list from SECC 2011 data, candidates can click on this link – All India BPL List
- Here candidates can choose “State”, “District”, “Tehsil / Taluk” and “Gram Panchayat“.
- To see the list, select the number of rows as well as Auto Inclusion / Absence or Auto Exclusion or others and then click the “SUBMIT” button.
- After this, the complete BPL list with name, sex, age, category, father’s name, total members, disadvantaged code, and counting will appear as follows:
- Finally, candidates can find their own name in the Gram Panchayat BPL list.
- Apart from this, all the candidates can download this BPL list file in MS Excel through the link “Download in Excel” and can also print it using the “Print” link below.
SECC 2011 final list by the state – find your name
The SECC 2011 data is available for all 35 states and union territories. All the candidates can find their name in BPL SECC 2011 according to Gram Panchayat
The state of Telangana was separated from Andhra Pradesh after 2011, so the BPL list of the people of Telangana does not exist separately. All the people of Telangana state can check their names by selecting their district in the Andhra Pradesh BPL list.
Read Also Other Govt. Scheme