Unemployment allowance Rajasthan online registration, form | Berojgari Bhatta Rajasthan
Dear friends, as you all know, the daughter keeps giving information about government schemes on her website so that you can take full advantage of all government schemes. Today we will give you information about another Rajasthan government scheme “Rajasthan Unemployment Allowance”. The Rajasthan Government has started this scheme in view of the youth unemployed in the state.
The main objective of the Rajasthan Unemployment Allowance Scheme is that the youth who are unemployed will be given money every month so that I can live my life and become self-sufficient. For this, the government has decided to give unemployment allowance when the unemployed do not get jobs.
Note: Now the unemployment allowance will increase to Rs 3500 per month, while currently Rs 650 is being given to men and Rs 750 per month to women and disabled people.
Unemployment allowance Rajasthan
Rajasthan Government believes that there are still many educated unemployed youths in Rajasthan who are looking for jobs and they have not got a job yet. Therefore, he depends on his family. If this is not the case, the government has decided to give unemployment allowance.
All you aspiring youths may be thinking, how can we take advantage of this scheme? Read this article carefully for complete information.
Eligibility for Rajasthan Unemployment Allowance Scheme
- Whatever youth is unemployed under the Unemployment Allowance Scheme. That youth can apply for this scheme.
- Under this scheme, the name of the applicant should not be named in any other similar scheme of the Central Government and the State Government.
- The applicant must be a native of Rajasthan.
- If the youth is not of Rajasthan then he cannot apply in this scheme.
- Under this scheme, the annual income of the applicant’s family should not be more than 3 lakhs.
- Under this scheme, the age of the applicant should be less than 21 years and more than 35 years.
- 12th must be passed under the Unemployment Allowance Scheme.
- He should have a post-graduate or graduation degree.
Dear youth, you fulfill the eligibility then you can apply for Rajasthan Unemployment Allowance.
Rajasthan unemployment allowance amount / Berojgari Bhatta Rajasthan amount
Under the scheme, financial assistance of Rs. 3500 will be provided to unemployed youths/youth of the state.
Rajasthan Unemployment Allowance | Online application, form, registration 2020
- To get friends Rajasthan unemployment allowance, you have to click on the website given here. http://employment.livelihoods.rajasthan.gov.in/website/index.aspx
- Then you click on the link “Apply for Unemployment Allowance”
- After doing this, the login page of the SSO Rajasthan website will open, enter your SSO ID and password, and log in.
Note: If you have not yet created an ID, get the SSO ID made.
- Open the “Employment” application after login
- Now fill all the information sought correctly and submit the unemployment allowance form
Friends, you can get all of the Rajasthan unemployment allowances only if you have an income certificate/income certificate. You can get income proof eligible online only.
Rajasthan Berojgari Bhatta Status 2020
- You have to visit the website to know the status of the unemployment allowance scheme.
- Go to the menu and click on the link “Unemployment Allowance Status“
- This time the option of Check Status has to be clicked.
- Then you have to enter your registration number and you can choose from the date of birth or mobile number.
- After filling the details, click on the option of search.
Read Also Other Govt. Scheme
Bihar Fasal Sahayta yojana online
State Bank of India e-Mudra Loan
Ayushman Bharat Scheme List
UK Uttarakhand Land Records Online
Full list of SECC-2011 data