Bihar State Crop Assistance Scheme | Bihar State Crop Insurance Scheme | Bihar crop insurance scheme registration | Bihar Fasal Sahayta yojana online form
Our site provides all Government scheme, our aim is that we should give you complete information about every government scheme so that you do not get deprived of any government scheme running on behalf of the government, today we will tell you that you Bihar crop How to apply for insurance scheme and get help?
it is very easy to register under Bihar Crop Insurance Scheme, we are going to give you complete information in our article so that you can easily take advantage of this scheme.
Bihar Crop Assistance Scheme | Crop Insurance Scheme Bihar
Want to apply for Bihar State Crop Assistance (Insurance) Scheme? For this, we want to tell you that first, you have to understand these guidelines, what do you need before applying? Please read the information below carefully
- For the benefit of this scheme, every farmer has to be registered.
- The good thing is that they will not have to pay any kind of premium.
- The Crop Assistance Scheme by the Government of Bihar is similar to the Central Farmer’s Crop Insurance Scheme. In this scheme also, in case of crop loss, the farmers will be provided assistance.
- Bihar Crop Assistance Scheme launched by Chief Minister Mr. Nitish Kumar will be celebrated to help farmers. Many times in Bihar, such situations occur that the entire crop of farmers is destroyed by the floods. In view of this, the scheme has been started by the government in this.
Important instructions before filling online application
1. Picture (must be less than 50 kB)
2. Identity Card (Recognized by Election Commission of India) (should be less than 400 KB and should be in PDF format)
3. Copy of first page of bank passbook (should be less than 400 KB and should be in PDF format)
4. Residential certificate (should be less than 400 KB and should be in PDF format)
For Ryot cultivator
1. Land Possession Certificate (must be less than 1 MB)
2. Self-declaration certificate (must be less than 400 KB)
For Non-Ryot cultivators
1. Self-declaration certificate (must be less than 400 KB)
Bihar Crop Insurance Scheme online application | Form 2020
- The applicant must first click on the website given here. http://www.rcdonline.bih.nic.in/fsy/login.aspx
- Now you have to click on the registration link for Bihar State Crop Assistance Scheme.
- Friends, now a page will open in front of you.
- The page will be opened asking if you have an Aadhaar card or not? If yes !!! then click Yes.
- Friends, as soon as you do this, the page will open in front of you and on that you will be asked
- your Aadhar card number.
- Fill the Aadhaar card and proceed.
- Friends, in this way you can apply for Bihar Crop Assistance Scheme.
Read Also Other Govt. Scheme