We have provided the complete guide to help you download the Vaccine Certificate By Name. There are many articles that relate to vaccine certificate downloading. These are slightly different than this article. This article will show you how to download a vaccine certificate. Continue reading the article until the end.
Download Vaccine Certificate By Name
The second wave of COVID-19, i.e. Coronavirus Disease 2019 has affected not only India but also the entire world. More than 130 Crore Indians had received either one or both of the vaccines at the time this article was written. Every person who has taken the vaccine will be issued a COVID-19 Vaccine Certification, which can be digital or physical.
Although few people were afraid to get the vaccine when it was first produced in India, most people now know that the vaccine could save their lives. People will take the vaccine if they realize that it can increase their immunity.
|Vaccine Name||Covishield or Cowaxin|
|Certificate Name||Vaccine Passport|
|Certificate Download Method||By Name|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Every person is receiving the Coronavirus Disease Vaccine Certificate. However, some individuals are having problems with the Vaccine Certificate. Some people get an error when they try to download the certificate. Others are unable to log in to the CoWIN portal.
This article will help you download the Vaccine Certificate. Please read the article until the end.
Let’s find out how to download the Vaccine Certificate By Name
How to Download Vaccine Certificate By Name
Follow the steps below to download your Vaccine Certificate by name.
- You will first need to go to cowin.gov.in in order to download the Vaccine Certificate By Name.
- You will see three vertical dots on the official website for CoWIN. Tap on them to open it.
- Tap on the three vertical dots to open a popup. You will see Vaccine Services as an option.
- You can tap on the option for Vaccine Services to see more options. From these options, select the option to download certificate.
- You will be redirected to a page after clicking on the Download Certificate option.
- After you have filled in your mobile number, click on the Get OPT option.
- You will receive an OTP with six-digits after you tap the option. Fill the otp in the text box and click on the option to Verify & Proceed.
- Once you have clicked on the option, you will be redirected to a page where your name will be displayed. Now tap on your.
- You can download your Vaccine Certificate by tapping on your name.
We hope you found this article helpful in understanding how to download the Vaccine Certificate By Name. If you have any questions about downloading the vaccine certificate by your name, please comment below. We will answer any questions or queries you may have as quickly as possible.