To help farmers in India, the central government of India launched a yojana called Prime Minister PM Samman Nidhi Kisan Yojana. It is also known by the PM Kisan Yojana. It was launched in February 2019. This plan will allow Rs. Each year, Rs.6,000 will be deposited in the farmers’ bank accounts. Register for PM KISAN to take advantage of this system. This article contains all information about the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana‘s new installment, as well as the 10th installment PM Kisan Samman Nidhi status. You can also review the beneficiaries of PM Kisan.
Table of Contents
Know about PM Kisan Yojana
The government launched this program to increase farmers’ incomes. The Union’s budget for 2021 made several announcements to double the incomes of farmers.
At the 2021 budget meeting, the government’s Department of Agricultural Welfare published an amount of Rs 1.31.531 trillion. The budget for this year is approximately 5.63% higher than the budget for agriculture last year.
The Pradhan Mantri Samman Nidhi Yajana receives half of the amount from the agricultural budget. Prime Minister Narendra Modi drafted this scheme on February 24, 2019. It was based on the farmers’ interests.
This program has been a boon to many farmers across the country. Pradhan Mantri Samman Nidhi Yojana has benefited 11.64 lakh farmers.
Through this scheme, the economic condition of farmers is improved. The 6000 RS can be directly transferred to the bank account of farmers who have reported the scheme.
You must apply with all the required documents to be eligible for this Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana program.
|Period 1||April to July|
|Period 2||August to November|
|Period 3||December to March|
You will receive Rs 2000 three times per year when you apply for this program. You don’t need to reapply if you have already applied.
You can file a complaint with the government if you are unable to pay the installment of your Kisan Nidhi scheme even after you apply.
This plan is very beneficial to small land holders in the country.
Eight installments have been transferred so far to farmers’ accounts under PM Kisan Yojana. Please contact your nearest PM Kisan Representative if you haven’t received your 8 installments.
Online, you can check the status of your application.
Benefits of the PM Kisan Yojana
- This program will provide farmers with 6,000 rupees that will be transferred directly to their bank accounts.
- This system allows you to only get money if you register online.
- This plan has benefits in all Indian states except West Bengal.
- This system was created by new legislation that PM claims will not cause harm to farmers or their families.
- This plan is being implemented by PM Modi to help many farmers.
- This system allows farmers to buy seeds and food for their crops.
PM Kisan 10th Installment Date
Farmers are eagerly awaiting the 10th installment in the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi, (PM KISAN), which Prime Minister Narendra Modi is expected to release soon. You can access the official PM Kisan website at pmkisan.gov.in to get the most recent updates for your recipient.
Not to be forgotten, the Center has made nine payments of 2000 rupees each to eligible farmers’ bank accounts.
The government had previously planned to release the 10th installment of PM Kisan in December 2021. However, it was unable to do this due to a number of reasons.
Sources claim that the center will transfer Prime Minister Kisan’s money to the beneficiaries’ bank accounts before December 25th.
Registering documents for Registration in PM Kishan Nidhi Yojana
These documents are required for registration in the system:
- Original land papers
- Passbook of the applicant’s bank
- Base card
- Voter ID card
- Photo of passport size
- Identification card
- Certificate of driving license
- Full details about Land
- Residence Certificate
- It is compulsory to own at least 2 hectares of land.
Online Application for PM Kisan Nidhi Scheme
- Click on the link www.pmkisan.gov.in to apply.
- Next, the home page will appear on the screen.
- You will find the Farmers’ Corner on the homepage. Click it to open.
- Next, you can choose to register a farmer.
- The registration form will open after you click on it.
- Next, fill out all details and click on submit.
- You will then receive a hard copy of the registration form.
E-KYC must be completed in order to receive the PM Kisan Yojana benefits
Details Aadhaar cards need to be linked with the PM Kisan account. It is easy to link Aadharar to your account. These are the steps:
Step 1: The person must log in to the PMKisan website at pmkisan.gov.in
Step 2: Click on the “eKYC” option on the homepage.
Step 3: A new page will open. Here you’ll need to enter your Aadhaar number and the Captcha code. Finally, click on Search.
Step 4: Next, you will need to enter your mobile number that is associated with the Aadhaar Card.
Step 5: Once you’ve entered the information, click on “Get OTP” to confirm.
Step 6: Next, the individual must enter the OTP into the field entered
It is important to remember that the PM Kisan e-KYC was successfully sent.
Revision of the beneficiary list
Prime Minister Kisan’s beneficiaries need to be aware that the beneficiary lists will go in the panchayats for more transparency. The states and union territories could also impose sanctions via SMS sent from the system.
You can also check your status via the Farmers Corner of the PM Kisan portal. These are the steps to verify your beneficiary status on PM Kisan Samman Nidhi.
Step 1: The individual should go to PM Kisan Samman Ndhi’s homepage pmkisan.gov.in
Step 2: Click on the tab “Beneficiary status” which can be found on the homepage
Step 3: Click on the beneficiary status to proceed. select mobile number
Step 4: Select the option you wish to use, and then click on “Get data”.
The data can now be viewed by the beneficiaries.
If Name Is Not On List Of Beneficiaries
You should note that farmers whose names are not included on the beneficiary list may contact their district’s Grievance Redressal Monitoring Committee to have their names added to the beneficiaries list.
List of Beneficiaries
How do I verify my payment status?
A step-by-step guide to verifying beneficiary status and other details.
- Visit the official website first
- Click on the Farmers Corner option to the top.
- You can view the status of your application by selecting the Beneficiary Status option.
- A list of the names and amounts transferred to the farmer’s bank account is created.
- Enter the Aadhar number or account number, as well as your mobile number.
- Click on “Get data”.
Farmers who not eligible for the scheme
- People who own agricultural land, but are subject to income tax
- Doctors, CA’s and lawyers. Engineers and architects.
- Pensions for retired workers exceeding Rs 10,000
- The plan cannot be used by the ministers of the central or state government, parliaments and MLA, MLC mayors and current and former presidents Zilla Panchayat.
Up to 9 installments have been received by recipients so far
Pradhan Mantri Samman Nidhi Yajana beneficiaries have already received 9 installments. They are eagerly awaiting their 10th installment.
Lakhs upon lakhs of peasants have yet to receive the ninth installment. According to information found on PM Kisan’s website.
All farmers who apply for the ninth installment before September 30th will receive their money along with the 10th installment.
You can access PM Kisan’s official site at pmkisan.gov.in if you have any queries or doubts about the PM Kisan Yojana. You can also visit your local agricultural office to discuss the issue with the responsible.