Indian citizens cannot refuse to get vaccinated. We have the steps to help you download your vaccine certificate if you have been vaccinated. Continue reading this article until the end.
Table of Contents
Download COVID-19 Vaccine Certificate
The COVID-19 pandemic poses a serious threat not only to India, but to the entire world. The Pandemic Serum Institute Of India developed the vaccine to combat the pandemic. India is the largest producer of vaccines with a population exceeding 125 million.
Many Indians were scared to get the vaccine after the second COVID-19-wave. But, by then, everyone knew that the COVID-19 vaccine could save their lives.
|Certificate||COVID-19 Vaccine Certificate|
|Total Vaccinated||1,21,84,45,000+ (As on 27 November 2022)|
|Dose 1 Vaccinated||78,25,87,184 (As on 27 November 2021)|
|Dose 2 Vaccinated||43,50,18,835 (As on 27 November 2021)|
|Sites Conducting Vaccination||1,02,372 (Total)- 2,354 (Private) & 1,00,018 (Government)|
|Vaccine Name||Covidshield (Oxford-AstraZeneca)|
More than 121 million Indian citizens were vaccinated as of 27 November 2021. Some Indians have been partially vaccinated while others are fully.
India recently set a new record for the highest number of vaccinations in one day. This is a remarkable achievement. Today, vaccination is being carried out at 1,023,372 vaccination centers, 1,00,018 private vaccination centres, and the remaining 2,354 private vaccinations.
How To Download COVID-19 Vaccine Certificate?
We have provided two methods to download COVID-19 Vaccine Certificate. You can choose from either of the two methods to download COVID-19 Vaccine Certificate.
There are two ways to download COVID-19 vaccine certificate: “Download COVID-19 vaccination through CoWIN website” or “Download COVID-19 vaccine certificate through DigiLocker”.
How to Download the COVID-19 Vaccine through The CoWIN Website
Follow the steps below to download your COVID-19 vaccine certificate through The CoWIN website.
Note: You must have your registered mobile number in order to access the COVID-19 Vaccine certificate through The CoWIN Website.
- Visit cowin.gov.in to download the COVID-19 Vaccine Certification through The CoWIN Website.
- Click on the link above to register / sign in.
- You will be asked for your registered mobile number. Fill the number and then tap on Get OTP.
- Tap on the OTP to receive a 6 digit OTP. Fill that OTP with your personal information and then tap on Verify & Proceed.
- After clicking on the option above, you will be redirected the page to which you can choose Certificate tap.
- You can make a copy of the COVID-19 Vaccine Certificate by tapping the certificate option.
How to Download the COVID-19 Vaccine Certification Through DigiLocker
Follow the steps below to download COVID-19 Vaccine Certificate through DigiLocker.
- Download COVID-19 Vaccine Certificate through DigiLocker. Register or Sign In to DigiLocker.
- After signing up, go to the home screen and tap View All (24) just after the Central Government.
- After clicking on the option, locate the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare tab by tapping on it.
- Tap on the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare to see the tab of Covid Vaccine Certificate.
- After clicking on the option above, you will be asked for your Beneficiary ID. Fill it out and then tap on the GET DOCUMENT button.
- Click on the button to view your COVID-19 Vaccine Certificate.
Note: The beneficiary ID is found in the text message that usually arrives at the time you register.
We hope you found this article helpful in understanding how to download COVID-19 Vaccine Certificate. If you still have questions about downloading COVID-19 vaccine certificate through DigiLocker and CoWIN website, please comment below. We will be happy to help.