MahaDBT Scholarship 2022 MahaDBT i.e. Maharashtra Direct Benefit Transfer (Maha DBT) is a web portal run by the Government Of Maharashtra. Students who have passed the 10th exam can apply for scholarships through this portal. This article will provide detailed information on Maha DBT Scholarship 2022. You can learn more about the scholarship program by reading the entire article.
Table of Contents
MahaDBT Scholarship 2022
Maha DBT Scholarship i.e. Maharashtra Direct Benefit Transfer Scholarship – This scholarship is for Post Matric students. The Maharashtra Government offers a variety of schemes for Matric-passed students.
The MahaDBT portal allows scholarships to be distributed by various Maharashtra departments, including the Social Justice and Special Assistance Department, Tribal, Development Department, Directorate of Higher Education, Directorate of Technical Education, School Education and Sports Department, OBC, SEBC, VJNT & SB; Welfare Department, Directorate of Medical Education and Research, Minority Development Department, Skill Development, Employment And Entrepreneurship Department, Mahatma Phule Krishi Vidyapeeth, Rahuri, Directorate of Art, MAFSU Nagpur, Department Of Agriculture & Department of Disability
|Scheme||Post Matric Scholarship Scheme|
|Portal||MahaDBT i.e. Maharashtra Direct Benefit Transfer|
|Last Date To Apply For Scholarship||31 January 2022|
|Who Can Apply?||Students who have passed the 10th examination|
|Scholarship Providing Departments||Mentioned Above|
|Scholarship for ST Students||Post Matric Scholarship Scheme (Government Of India ) – It comes under Social Justice and Special Assistance Department|
|Scholarship for OBC, SEBC, VJNT & SBC Students||Post Matric Scholarship to OBC, SEBC, VJNT & SBC Students – Its comes under OBC, SEBC, VJNT & SBC Welfare Department|
These departments offer scholarship programs that are often filled by students: Social Justice and Special Assistance Department and Tribal Development Department & OBC. SEBC, VJNT & SBC Welfare Department.
MahaDBT Scholarship 2022 Programs under Social Justice and Special Assistance Department
The following Scholarship Schemes are available under the Social Justice and Special Assistance Department.
- Government of India Post-Matric Scholarship
- Post-Matric Tuition and Examination Fee (Freeship).
- Students enrolled in professional courses are eligible for maintenance allowance
- Rajarshri Chhatrapati Shahu Maharaj Merit Scholarship
- Persons with disabilities can apply for a Post-Matric Scholarship
- Vocational Training Fee Reimbursement for Students from Scheduled Caste Category
MahaDBT Scholarship 2022 Schemes Under Tribal Development Department
These are the Scholarship Schemes offered by Tribal Development Department.
- Post Matric Scholarship Scheme (Government Of India).
- Free Tuition Fee and Exam Fee for Tribal Students
- Reimbursement of Vocational Education Fees
- Vocational Education Maintenance Benefit
- Vocational training fee reimbursement for students from Scheduled Tribe Categories
MahaDBT Scholarship 2022 Schemes Under OBC, SEBC, VJNT & SBC Welfare Department
These are the Scholarship Programs that are available under OBC, SEBC and VJNT & SBC Welfare Department.
- Post Matric Scholarship for VJNT Students
- VJNT students pay tuition fees and examination fees
- VJNT/SBC Students – Maintenance Allowance Payment
- Rajarshi Chhatrapati Shahu Maharaj merit Scholarship for students in the 11th and 12th standards of VJNT & SBC categories
- OBC Students are eligible for a Post Matric Scholarship
- SBC Student Scholarships for Post-Matric Students
- OBC Students: Tuition and Examination Fees
- SBC Students: Tuition and Examination Fees
We have provided the steps to help you apply for these scholarships. You must first learn all you can about the MahaDBT Scholarship 2022 program before applying. Continue reading this article.
Let’s find out how to apply for MahaDBT Scholarship 2022.
How to Apply for MahaDBT Scholarship 2022
Follow these steps to apply for the MahaDBT Scholarship 2020.
- To apply for MahaDBT Scholarship 2022 firstly you have to visit mahadbtmahait.gov.in.
- You will find the option of Post Matric Scholarship after you have visited the link. Click the link below to proceed. Click on the post-Matric Scholarship option.
- After clicking on the Post Matric Scholarship option, you will be redirected on a webpage that will contain New Applicant Registration.
- Once you have tapped on the previously mentioned option, you will be redirected on a webpage that will ask you to fill out the required credentials to register your scholarship application. Fill in the credentials and then tap on Register.
- After successful registration visits mahadbtmahait.gov.in/Login and log in to your scholarship application using the username and password.
- After you have completed the application, you will need to fill out some credentials and upload documents. Once the application is complete, you can fill out and upload all documents.
Note: The following documents must be uploaded at the time you submit your scholarship application.
- Caste certificate should be issued by the competent authority (issued by Govt. This is considered proof of residency in Maharashtra.
- A competent authority should issue an income certificate/income declaration
- Caste Validity Certificate – (Mandatory for Professional Courses, Professional Postgraduate. Caste validity for non-professional courses is not mandatory
- HSC/SSC marksheet, or last examination marksheet.
- Gap certificate – Not mandatory, but mandatory in the case of gap.
- If applicable father/Guardians death certificate.
- To identify how many children are in the family, use the Ration Card
- Leave Certificate
- Parents/guardians must sign a declaration certifying the number of children beneficiary
We hope you found this article helpful and informative about MahaDBT Scholarship 2022. If you have any questions about applying for Maharashtra Direct Benefit Transfer Scholarship 20,22, please comment below. We will answer any questions or queries you may have as quickly as possible.