Do you have Aadhar card…? If it is not, then it is very important for you to get it done because nowadays in almost every work you need an identification proof, and Aadhar card is most useful for this. If you have Aadhar card then many of your work would be done very easily, but nowadays a problem is coming in front of many people.
Actually, the process of Aadhar card started in the year 2009. Initially, there were mistakes in the details of many people in the Aadhaar card created, due to which the card holders are now facing problems. There are many people on whose card mistakes have been made in the spelling of their name, their address, their date of birth i.e. their date of birth. Due to which many work of card holders are getting hampered. In such a situation, people need to get or do correction in their card. Now people get very much thinking that how to make correction in Aadhar card.
Table of Contents
Are you troubled by the mistakes made in Aadhar card?
Although there are many ways to make corrections in Aadhar card, but if you want to improve your Aadhar card sitting at home yourself, then you should read this article. In this article, we will tell you about such a method, through which you can make corrections in the Aadhar card yourself. Let us know how to rectify the mistakes of your Aadhar card sitting at home.
Aadhar card correction through online portal
If you want to make corrections in your Aadhar card through the online portal itself, then for this your phone number must be registered with the Aadhar card. If your phone number is not registered in Aadhar card then you will not be able to make corrections through the online portal. If your phone number is registered then you can do correction in your Aadhar card by following the steps given below.
- First you go to the Aadhar card website www.uidai.gov.in.
- after that you have to choose the option of online aadhaar update.
- now you have to fill the 12 digit number of your aadhaar card.
- after filling it you fill the verification code.
- now the option of OTP Click here, which will be sent to your registered mobile number.
- A one time password will come on your mobile number.
- after filling it click on login Now you will get the option to update name, surname and address on the screen, select it.
- after that fill your correct information in your regional language including English.
- Now For your correction, you will have to upload the scanned copy of your required documents.
- now finally you will get a confirmation message and a URN number, through this URN number you can track your Aadhaar update information.