Aadhaar Card Update: If your date of birth i.e. date of birth has gone wrong in your Aadhaar card, then you can easily correct it. This is the way to follow it.
If the date of birth in your Aadhar card has gone wrong for some reason, and you have to use any other ID again and again, you can easily correct the date of birth in Aadhar card. For this you have to follow some steps and very easily the date of birth gets updated in Aadhar card. Actually, many people are troubled by this problem. There are various ways for you to update the date of birth on Aadhar card, online and offline.
Table of Contents
Some documents required to update date of birth :-
You must have some documents so that you can prove that your date of birth given on the card is wrong, documents like:- Passport, PAN card, Birth certificate, or otherwise by any government institution, mark sheet or any other type by the university. Document from which date of birth can be proved.
Aadhaar Card Update can change your date of birth like this.
1. To change your date of birth on Aadhar card, first you have to click on it.
2. You have to enter the number registered in your Aadhar card and OTP will be sent on it.
3. The OTP received on the mobile number has to be typed and submitted.
4. After this you have to click on the option with date update
5. Select Language.
6. Select the required document, which document can be taken, you can know by clicking here.
7. After submitting the document, you will get the URN number, through the URN number you will be able to know the status of your Aadhar card.
Let us also tell you that you can also do all these process offline, for this you have to download Aadhaar Card Update form from Uidai.Gov.In. By filling and signing this form, as well as attaching the necessary documents with it, you will have to send it through post. Aadhaar Card Dob Update, Aadhaar Card Dob Update
Let us tell you that you can update both your address and mobile number under Aadhaar Card Update through this offline process, although you can also take recourse to Aadhaar Enrollment Agency to change the mobile number.