Labor Department Uttar Pradesh Registration Online Registration, Renewal | UP Labor Department Online Registration, Renewal Form 2020, uplabour.gov.in register
Friends, it is our endeavor to inform you about every government scheme on our website so that you can take full advantage of all government schemes running by the government. Today we will tell you how you can get registered with Uttar Pradesh Labor Department. Workers should register by visiting the departmental website to register themselves.
For your information, let us know that you will be able to register with UP Labor Department easily. How to get UP Labor Dept Registration done in Uttar Pradesh Labor Department, in full detail in this article.
Table of Contents
Uttar Pradesh Labor Department Registration | UP Shram Vibhag Registration
For registration, renewal, annual return, inspection report etc. under the following Acts, get registered in Uttar Pradesh Labor Department Portal
- Beedi and Cigar Workers Terms of Service) Act, 1966
- Contract Labor Act (Regulation and Abolition), 1970
- Factories Act, 1948
- Indian Boilers Act, 1923 * Inter-State Migrant Workmen Act Regulation and Conditions of Service), 1979
- Motor Transport Workers Act, 1961 * Uttar Pradesh Shop and Commerce Establishment Act, 1962
Read Also – Punjab Fard Jamabandi online
Online registration for Uttar Pradesh Labor Department. UP Shram Vibhag (Labor Dept.) Online Registration 2020
- First go to the official UP Labor portal
- When the official website opens, select the language to view the website in your preferred language.
- Now click on the link “Online Registration and Renewal”.
- Now the “Labor Act Management System” website has opened in front of you.
- Now from here you can select your language. If you want to see in Hindi, then choose ‘Hindi’ language.
- Read the instructions given on the website.
- To use the portal, membership of the portal has to be obtained.
- Then click on New Registration. Fill your details in the given form and create a user-ID and password.
- You will open a new popup, you will have to read and click on Continue
- After clicking on Continue, a new portal will open where online application has to be done.
Hope by now you have understood the registration process and you must have registered. If you need any help related to this, then use the helpline. Check this page for information on helpline contact numbers
Read Also – Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana
Will the application be online?
Yes, the application process is completely online. Read this article to know in detail.
What is required before applying online?
Before you can apply online, you will have to register on the portal, for this, you have to verify the information by filling your mobile number, email ID etc.
What will be the benefit of registration in Labor Department?
If you get registered in the labor department then you will get the benefit of all the schemes of this department.