PRADHAN MANTRI MUDRA YOJANA | MUDRA LOAN YOJANA, APPLY ONLINE, FORM 2020 IN HINDI How to apply online for Pradhan Mantri Mudra Loan Scheme, How to fill the form
In this article, we will talk about an effective scheme of the Central Government named as Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana (PMMY). There is a lot of information related to Mudra Yojana that interested people should know. In this article, we have tried that every aspect related to the Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana should be understood in detail. You will be told what is the Mudra Loan Scheme, who will be eligible for it, how much loan and from where it will be received, documents required for application, etc.
Read Also – LIC / LIC Kanyadaan Policy
Table of Contents
Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana (PMMY)
Mudra Yojana is an AC scheme in which the government is giving easy loan to any person who wants to open a business or to pursue his business.
With the Mudra scheme, people can easily take loans up to 10 lakh rupees. And can make your business bigger. Prime Minister Narendra Modi wants to help all people to increase their employment according to the Mudra Yojana, poverty should be away from India. With the Mudra loan, everyone will now be able to take a loan.
Benefits of Pradhan Mantri Mudra Scheme
Now everyone will feel what will be the benefit to people from S Mudra Loan Scheme? Come friends, we will tell you how you will benefit from Mudra Loan?
- With the Mudra loan, anyone can easily take a loan.
- A loan of up to 10 lakh can be easily taken with Mudra loan.
- Any guarantee will be new in the Mudra Loan Scheme.
- Mudra loan will also benefit small shopkeepers who can further their business.
- The bank will provide new technology to lending institutions, which will make it easier to borrow and lend.
Pradhan Mantri Mudra Bank Loan Scheme 2020
- Establishment of Pradhan Mantri Mudra Bank Scheme
- Friends, now all of you should also know that when was this Pradhan Mantri Mudra Bank Scheme established?
- Friends, let us tell you that the Mudra Bank Scheme was launched on 8 April 2015 by Prime Minister Narendra Modi. The main objective of this scheme was to provide employment to educated youth.
- Qualification of Pradhan Mantri Mudra Bank Scheme Under the Mudra Bank Scheme, every person in whose name there is an industry. Every person can take a loan under the bank scheme.
Required Documents for PMMY
Those who want to get loan under Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana, must be thinking that what documents will we have to give now? Let us tell you which documents you will have to provide for getting Prime Minister Mudra Loan.
- Aadhaar Card – First of all, let us tell you that to get Prime Minister Mudra Loan, you will have to provide an Aadhaar card for identification
- Business Proposal – You have to submit the proposal of whatever business you are planning to start
- Residence Proof – Applicant has to give his permanent residence proof
- Passport Size Photo – Applicant will have to provide his / her recently taken passport size photograph
- The applicant has to submit a quotation of whatever equipment or machines he wants related to his business – Quotation of Business & Other Machinery to be purchased
- Name or rate of machine or equipment supplier – Name of the Supplier or Price of the machinery
- Identity or address proof of business – Proof of Identity / Address of business
Caste Certificate – Caste Cerificate (For SC, ST, OBC) Applicants
Read Also – Punjab Fard Jamabandi online
Under the Mudra Bank Scheme, let us tell you that this loan has been divided into three parts. All of you should know about which of these three parts are the first part. Shishu loan is the second part Kishore loan is the third part Tarun loan Let us give you complete information about it.
Types of Pradhan Mantri Mudra Loan
- Shishu Loans – Up to 50 thousand loans can be given under Shishu loan.
- Kishore loans – Loans up to 50 thousand and up to Rs 5 lakh can also be given under adolescent loans.
- Tarun Loans – Loans under Tarun loans can be given above Rs 5 lakh and up to Rs 10 lakh.
Pradhan Mantri Mudra Loan Eligibility
- Let us give you a little more information about it. Whatever business units availing under the Mudra Bank Scheme are professionals.
- They are all included.
- These include small-scale shopkeepers, vegetable operators selling fruits, transport operators, small and cottage industries, who trade in bicycles.
- All of them can be given loans under Mudra loans so that all these people can further increase their business.
- By doing this, the poverty of the country will be removed and our India will grow further.
Pradhan Mantri Mudra Loan Yojana Application Form 2020
All of you must be wondering from where will we download this Mudra Bank loan application form?
So we can tell you that you can get the application form for the Mudra loan from the concerned bank. Or you can also download it from the online bank website.
[wonderplugin_pdf src = “https://www.hindiyojana.in/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/POI.pdf” width = “100%” height = “600px” style = “border: 0;”]
How to Avail Mudra Loan
If any citizen wants to take a Mudra Bank loan then he has to follow these procedures:
- To apply for a loan under the Mudra Bank Scheme, first of all the applicant will have to see a nearby bank. All the interest rate information related to that will have to be taken and an application form will also have to be filled.
- You have to fill the application form and submit the required documents and the business you will start.
- After this all the formalities prescribed by the bank have to be completed.
- When all the formalities are completed then only your loan will be approved by Mudra Bank Scheme.
Pradhan Mantri Mudra Bank Loan Scheme – Interest Rate
Now all of you would like to know what will be the interest rate of Mudra Bank loan? Friends, let us tell you that no interest rate has been fixed under Mudra Loan.
But in general the interest rate of Mudra loan is around 12% per annum.
Where can I get a loan under Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana?
- Nowadays all the banks are providing this facility. You can contact your nearest bank for more information about Mudra loan. Let us tell you here, SBI Bank is also providing this facility.
- Along with this, other banks Punjab National Bank HDFC Bank are also providing this facility. Now we can all say that under the Mudra Bank Scheme, this is an opportunity for the youth, backward classes, scheduled castes, scheduled tribes.
- He can prove his eligibility by taking a Mudra Bank loan. This will remove the poverty of the country. Along with this, the talk made by Prime Minister Narendra Modi will prove that now there will be no poverty in the country, everyone can get loan from Mudra Bank and Can move the country forward.
Pradhan Mantri Mudra Card
All the people taking Mudra loan will be given Mudra card. This Mudra card will be exactly like debit card. With this card, the person taking Mudra loan will be able to spend up to 10% of the amount. Can be used for
With the help of Mudra Card, all traders can meet their daily needs. This will not cause any problem to them, wherever they go away from business, they can use this card there too.
It is very easy to use Mudra Card. Let us tell you. You can use it in any ATM. Friends, let us tell you when you will be given this currency card. Then you will be given a password together. It will be a few digits which you have to keep confidential. In this way you can use the Mudra card anywhere in a very convenient complementary way.
Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana Helpline Number
helpline number: 1800 180 1111 or 1800 11 0001
Some FAQ Regarding Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana
What is the goal of Mudra Yojana?
Under the Mudra Yojana, people are given loans to carry out their business or to expand it. This loan is offered with attractive interest rates and many other concessions. Through this scheme, the government is trying to make people self-reliant and this is also the goal of this scheme.
Can more than one million loans be taken in the Pradhan Mantri Mudra Loan Scheme?
No, yes. So far, there is no provision for giving more than one million loans in this scheme.
What are the things to keep in mind before taking a Mudra loan?
First of all, prepare your business information (Business Model) related machines thoroughly.