SSC Chsl Vacancy Details 2020-21: Staff Selection Commission (SSC – Staff Selection Commission) has released the notifications related to vacancies for Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam 2020 (CHSL). The application process for recruitment of 4726 vacancies ends on December 15, 2020.
Through this, the selected candidates will get a job in different departments of the central government. For complete information related to the application, the candidate along with the advertisement link is also being given in the further slides in the news. See the next slide for detailed information related to this job. With this, now you can make sure that you are ready for the government job.
SBI Apprentice Job Is Permanent Or Not
Total number of posts – 4726 posts
- Lower Division Clerks / Junior Secretariat Assistant – Rs 19,900 to Rs 63,200
- Postal Assistant / Sorting Assistant – Rs 25,500 to 81,100
- Data Entry Operator – Rs 25,500 to 81,100
- Starting date for online application – 06 November 2020.
- Last date for online application – 15 December 2020 (till 11.30 pm)
- Last date for online fee payment – 17 December 2020 (till 11.30 pm)
- Computer Based Exam (Tier-1) – 12 April 2021 to 27 April 2021
The minimum age of candidates for application is 18 years and maximum age has been fixed up to 27 years.
It is mandatory for the candidate to pass 12th from a recognized board. For complete information, try clicking on the link of official notification given in the slide.
How to apply
Interested candidates can apply online through the official website http://ssc.nic.in/.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of Paper-1 and Paper-2.
- For General and OBC candidates – Rs 100
- Candidates of any other category will not have to pay any kind of application fee.