How to check your Airtel 2G / 3G / 4G Internet Balance Also Check 2G, 3G Net Balance USSD Code. When we get Internet Pack 2G, 3G, 4G Internet Data Recharge, how much Internet or Main Balance is there in our Airtel Sim. Whether it is Airtel Prepaid or Postpaid Sim. Find out how to check Airtel Internet Check 4G Data. Today we are going to share about it.
So that you can get Airtel information by dialing the number USSD Code in Airtel Sim. If you want to check Airtel internet balance, Airtel offers, Main Balance. So you must know about USSD (Unstructured Supplementary Service Data) Code.
You will not need to ask anyone about Airtel information net 2G, 3G, 4G Balance or Offers Service. Here Airtel Prepaid and Postpaid Balance Check USSD is mentioned below. How to check your Airtel Sim Number? We told about this. Now how to check Airtel Internet or Main Balance and other service? Will tell information about it.
Table of Contents
How to check your Airtel 2G / 3G / 4G Internet Balance
It is very easy to find Airtel Sim Main Balance Or 2G, 3G, 4G Internet Balance, Offers, Data Usage from USSD. There will be no need to call Airtel Customer Care for any question. Airtel USSD Codes are simply to be used for Airtel Inquiry.
How to Recharge with Airtel? In which all payment methods like- Paytm, PhonePe, Google Pay, True Balance have been taught to recharge.
How To Check Airtel Balance USSD Codes List
- 121 – Customer Care Number
- 198 – Airtel Complaint Number
- *123# – Check Airtel Main Balance
- *123*10# or *123*21# – 2G Internet Balance Check Code
- *123*11# *123*197# or *123*08# (New Code) – Check 3G Data Internet Balance
- *121*8# – Airtel 4G Balance Check
- *123*197# – Airtel Night Data Balance
- *123*2# or *555# – Check Local SMS Balance
- *121# – Airtel Offer [My Airtel Offers].
Airtel Internet Balance Check
- Airtel Internet Balance Check – *121*2#
- 2G internet Balance Check – *123*10# or *123*21#
- 3G Internet Balance Check – *123*197# or *129*08# (New Code)
- 4G Internet Balance Check – *123*19# or *123*191#
USSD Code to check other details of Airtel
- SMS 3G To 121 – Airtel Activation 3G USSD Code
- *222# – Airtel Special Offers
- *678# – Hello Tune Menu
- *888# Airtel Miss Call Alert
- *282# or *121*9# Own Airtel Sim Number
- *777# – Local & National SMS Packs
All Other Airtel USSD Check Numbers
- USSD Codes Number – *141*10# of Airtel Loan
- Airtel Own Mobile Number Check USSD Code – *282#, & *121*9#
- Caller Tune USSD Code – 5432111888
- Start Service – *121 *4#
- Stop Service – *121*5#
- Airtel Live Service Call – 543212
- Last 5 Transaction – *121*7#
How to check Airtel 2G / 3G / 4G Internet Data Balance?
How to Check Airtel 2G / 3G / 4G Internet Balance? There is another way. Because, Airtel users do not remember the code. In this case, you can do the balance check with the help of Simple USSD Code or App. Look for him
You can use True Balance App to check your Airtel Sim Internet or Main Balance [Current Balance]. Download the TrueBalance App from the Google Play Store. And when you open that app, you will see Balance. And you will not have to remember the USSD code number.
Airtel USSD Code Method [Check Airtel Balance Number]
- Airtel 2G Internet Balance Check USSD Code Number- *123*10#
- 3G Airtel Internet Balance Check USSD Code Number – *123*11#
- Airtel 4G Net Balance Check USSD Code Number- *123*8#
Airtel Postpaid Balance Check Number [SMS]
- 2G/3G Balance Check – Send SMS DATA USE to 121
- Current Bill Plan – SMS BP to 121
- Unbilled Amount – SMS UNB to 121
- Last 3 Payment Details – SMS PAY to 121
- Outstanding Amount – SMS OT to 121
- Airtel Bill Summary – SMS BILL to 121
Airtel Customer Helpline Number
If you are not getting the answers to the questions from All Airtel USSD Code mentioned above in Airtel Sim. Then you can call Customer Care helpline. Customer Care will solve all your types of problems. Along with Airtel Offers, Recharge, Balance, Net Data, Validity, and others will help regarding Offers. Below is the Airtel Customers Care Number-
- Airtel Customer Care No:- 121
- All-State Airtel Toll-Free No:- 198
- Airtel Customer Care Number Hyderabad & Telangana:- 121
- Prepaid Customer Care Airtel Number:- 9849-098-490
- Airtel Prepaid Customer Care Number:- 98490-12345
- Customer Care Airtel Number Delhi & Mumbai:- 121
- Punjab Airtel Customer Care:- 121, 198
How to check balance from My Airtel App
If you are upset with the way mentioned above. So with the help of My Airtel App you can check Airtel Main Balance. Internet balance can be seen in Airtel. Can address 2G, 3G, 4G Net Data.
Questions related to Airtel 4G Internet Balance Check USSD Codes
This Airtel 4G Internet Data Balance Check is a problem with the USSD Code in any way. So let us know by commenting below. Airtel will be able to see the details balance from 2G / 3G / 4G Internet Check USSD Code. I hope you have received help with USSD code in this post. If liked, please share and comment. Check your Airtel Mobile Balance and 4G internet data balance. Thank you