UP Scholarship Status means that the Uttar Pradesh Social Welfare Department granted the scholarship to the 9th through 12th grade students. Before you can find out how to check the status if the UP scholarship is active, it is important that you know the status if the UP Fresh scholarship is active on the portal. Students can now check the status of UP 2022 scholarships by logging in to the official portal.
Table of Contents
UP Scholarship Status
Students can check their status on scholarship applications by checking the UP-scholarship status 2022.
This article contains detailed information on the Scholarship Status, Renewal Form, Correction in It, Pre- and Post-Matric.
The Government of UP offers a variety of scholarships to students who reside in Uttar Pradesh, at both the Pre and Post-Matric levels.
Important Dates for UP Scholarship Status
|Application Begin Date||20/07/2021|
|Deadline for Registration||10/01/2022|
|Deadline to Submit Printout to the College||24/01/2022|
UP Scholarship Status Application Fees
Eligibility Criteria for UP Scholarship Status
|Post Matric 11||For post-matric 11 applicants should be 10the class passed and Enrolled in Class 11th|
|Post Matric 12||For post-matric 12 applicants should be 11th class passed and Enrolled in Class 12th|
|Dashmottar||Applicant should be Under Graduate / Post Graduate / Diploma Courses.|
Documents Required for fresh applicants
- Mark Sheet for the Last Qualifying Examination
- Cast Certificate
- Certificate of Income
- Bank Passbook
- Fees Receipt No
- Annual Non-Refundable Sum
- Enrollment Number
- Aadhar Card Number
- Photo of recent passport size scan
Renewal Applicants need to submit documents
- To log in to the renewal section, they should use the registration number from last year and fill in the updated information.
How to Apply Online for UP Scholarship
- For New Applicants: Any applicant who was admitted in the current year must be in 11th or 12th grade (high school/intermediate), 2021-2022, and any other Dashmottar courses (UG/PG/Diploma / Certificates).
- For renewal applicants: All applicants who have been enrolled in any college or school and applied for scholarships last year must renew their application.
- Before applying online, please gather all necessary documents.
- If you don’t have the non-refundable balance now, please verify your tuition receipt or contact the school if you are unsure.
- Within three days of the submission of the application, the form must be presented to the college or school concerned.
Note: Aadhar Card must be presented for Scholarship Application 2021-22
Pre- and Post Matric UP Scholarship Status
Applicants will be able to download and check the status of their UP-Scholarship application for 2022. Payment status or an application can also be found on the official website of the UP scholarship.
The official website allows you to check the status of your UP 2022 scholarship. Each year, thousands of students apply to it online and receive an UP scholarship.
Important Instructions for UP Scholarship Status
The UP Scholarship is not available to students who are enrolled at blacklisted colleges, such as Chaudhary Babulal Institute of Technology and Management (Hathras), Excellence College of Professional Studies (Meerut), and Sri Krishna College of Engineering and Technology in Baghpat.
- Attach a copy of the bank passbook with your application.
- Scholarships cannot be awarded to students who have failed.
- Students who are already registered can renew their data.
- Students should receive the application receipt after submitting it in offline mode.
- All suspicious scholarship applications will be rejected.
- Applicants can view the status of the UP Scholarship using the registration ID or password created during the application process.
- Candidates frequently suggest visiting the official portal to check the latest information and instructions regarding the SAKSHAM Scholarship Scheme.
- Students who have applied for the scholarship the previous year may apply for it directly by updating their details. You do not need to register again.
- All applicants are encouraged to give the correct details and ask for corrections. Otherwise, the application will be rejected. These include the JEE Scholarship.
- Professional Studies, Meerut and Sri Krishna College of Engineering and Technology in Baghpat They are not eligible to apply for the UP Scholarship.
- Scholarships are available to students who study in blacklisted colleges at the Chaudhary Babulal Institute of Technology and Management.
Important Points about UP Scholarship Status
- UP Scholarship status is available for all castes, including General, OBC and SC.
- These students, who have been blacklisted by the authority are not eligible to apply for the UP-scholarship status.
- If the status link has been activated, applicants can view the status of their application online.
- The scholarship office must be submitted personally by the applicants. They must also collect the receipt.
- To check the status of the scholarship status, applicants will need to provide their ID and password when they apply.
- The official portal keeps you informed about all UP-scholarship status updates.
UP Scholarship Status Helpline Numbers
- UP Scholarship Customer Care Phone Number: 0522-2209270, 0522-2288861 or 0522-2286199
- Toll-free number: 18001805131 (Backward Class Welfare), 18001805229 (Minority Welfare).
All candidates are asked to keep in touch with us so that we can provide regular updates about the topic, such as UP Scholarship Status 2021-2022 Sarkari Result pre and post Matric.