Digital Voter ID Card Download online at the official website that is- voterportal.eci.gov.in login to get the EPIC Voter Card to check with photograph application check the e-epic status. The most important document in India is the voter ID card. To vote in India, you must have a voter ID card. It is required to vote in India. The card also acts as proof of identity. It shows the holder’s name and signature as well as a photograph. The e-Epic (voter ID card) is also known digital voter ID cards.
Table of Contents
Digital Voter ID Card Download
You can download the digital voting card in PDF format. The holder can print or laminate it.
The PDF format digital voting card cannot be altered by the holder. You can either store the digital voting card in Digilocker on your phone or download it to your computer.
The following states allowed voters to use their digital ID cards during the election: Tamil Nadu (West Bengal), Assam, Pondicherry, and Assam.
Digital Voter ID Card Key Highlights
|Name Of The Scheme||Digital Voter Id Card Download|
|Launched By||Government Of India|
|Beneficiary Name||Citizens Of India|
|Objective||To Issue the Voter Id Card In Digital Format|
How To Download Digital Voter ID Card Through App
These are the steps required to apply for a digital voter ID card
- First, the candidate must visit the National voter service portal (NSVP).
- Next, click on the Register of New Voter Id option on the homepage.
- Now, “form no. Now, “form no. 6” will appear in the candidate’s screen.
- Once you have completed the registration, click on the link to open the form.
- Click on the submit button to submit the form.
The candidate must also upload all documents required, including a photograph, signature, and proof of address. A reference number will be assigned to you in order to track your application status.
- The applicant must be a resident permanent of India.
- Candidate must be at least 18 years old.
- This voter ID card is available to all general voters with valid ID numbers.
- The digital voter ID card can be obtained by new voters who have registered in the 2021 Special Summary Examination. This is for applicants who submitted their application in November 2020 or December 2020.
Benefits And The Features Of Digital Voter ID Card
- To vote in India, you must have a voter’s ID card.
- The voter ID card also serves as identification proof.
- Digital Voter ID Card has been released by the Election Commission of India. Also known as E-EPIC, it is also called elector image identification card.
- You can download it in PDF format from the official website.
- It can also be printed and laminated by the holder.
- You can also save this card in Digilocker on your mobile phone.
- This card can be used to identify a person who is a registered voter in India.
- This voter ID card cannot be edited.
- This card also contains a secured QR code. It includes photos and demographics such as serial number, part number.
- You can download the card from the National Voter Service portal’s voter portal or mobile app for voter helpline.
- You can also use form reference numbers to help you download the card.
- This card’s file size is 250 KB.
Documents Required For Digital Voter ID Card
The documents required to apply for the voter identification card are listed below.
- Identification card (Aadhar Card)
- Residence proof
How To Verify Digital Voter ID Card
Many counterfeit voting cards exist in the country. Sometimes, a candidate might be suspicious of their card.
In such cases, the candidate should go to the closest electoral office or the official website for the head of the electoral officers.
You will need to enter your name and verify that it is not on the voters’ list. It is important to notify the CEO by email if there are any issues.
- first You need to visit the National Voters Services Portal (NVSP).
- Next, click on “Search in electoral roll”.
- Enter your personal information, such as name, gender, age, address, father’s name and state, district, constituency, etc.
- Finally, verify it.
Guidelines For Applying for Digital Voter ID Card
These guidelines should be followed by anyone applying for a voter ID card.
- Candidate must be at least 18 years old.
- Candidate must be sound and have no criminal records or bankruptcy.
- Fill out form6 and attach all the necessary files. All files must be original.
- The best way to get voter ID cards is from the authority’s website or the web site accredited by the authorities. India doesn’t have any third-party websites or non-public web pages that could affect voter ID cards.
- Form6 must contain correct information. All records must be legal. Candidats must carefully prove all files.
Procedure to Track the Voter ID Application
Candidates can track their candidacy online with the most recent update to the online voter card. You can check your candidacy online at the state election commission website.
Each state has an electoral commission. To monitor the status of your request, follow the steps below
- First, visit the official portal of CEO (chief election officer).
- Next, go to the homepage and select the “Know your voter ID status” option.
- You will now be able see the status of your application.
The status of your applications can be viewed on the national voter service portal.
- Click on “track applicant status” to go to the National voter’s service portal home page.
- Then, enter your application number or EPIC number.
- You will now be asked to provide the following information:
- Name of the Candidate
- Date of Birth (Dob), Candidate
- Gender of the Candidate
- State or Union Territory
- District Constituency
- Name of the father of the candidate
- Finally, click the “search” button to get all details about your Voter ID Card status.
What To Do If You Not Received Voter ID?
You may not have received your voter ID card if you’ve applied for it. These are the steps to take in such a situation.
- You can first visit the official website of the “election Commission of India” or contact your nearest election officer.
- You must have received a reference number after you submit form 6. You must enter this number along with all other information.
- Click on “Track status” to proceed.
- Lastly, you can track the status of your application and view its current status.
Online uploads of duplicate voter IDs are possible at the National Voter Service page.
Click on “Find Your Name in the Electoral Lists” to continue and complete the fields. This will enable you to download a temporary Digital Voter ID Card.