Rajasthan Chief Minister Rajshree Yojana | Chief Minister Rajshri Yojana Rajasthan | Rajasthan MukhyaMantri Rajshree Yojna | Rajasthan MukhyaMantri Rajshree Yojana | rajshree yojna form download
Dear people of Rajasthan, we keep telling you about the new scheme of Rajasthan. Friends, we will tell you Rajasthan Chief Minister Rajshree Yojana Friends, the main objective of the Mukhyamantri Rajshri Yojana is to pursue girls, under the Chief Minister Rajshri Yojana, girls will be given scholarships to get education from birth to class 12th.
The main objective of giving this scholarship is that the girls can move forward and stand on their feet and the lack of money should not cause trouble in their studies. The government believes that if we give this scholarship to girls, it will increase the birth rate of girls and The decrease in the sex ratio is going to be overcome and people will not consider girls as their burden.
Chief Minister Rajshree Yojana
Friends, now you must be thinking what will happen under the Chief Minister Rajshri scheme, what will be its benefits and whether or not we are eligible in this, how will we be able to apply Friends, please read my article carefully, I will give you complete information in this so that you Rajasthan Chief Minister could take full advantage of Rajshri Yojana and you do not have to face any problem.
Objectives of Rajasthan Chief Minister Rajshri Yojana
- Under this scheme, 2500 rupees will be given on the birth of a girl child born on or after June 1 and Rs. 2500 on her first anniversary and on admission to the first class in a state school.
- To encourage the girls benefiting under the scheme to continue their education and to improve the educational level of the girl child, Rs. 5000 will be given on admission to the state school and Rs. 11,000 in class 10.
- Under the scheme, 25 thousand rupees will be given to the girls who have passed 12th standard from a government school.
- In this way, after passing the 12th standard from birth, the girls will be given 50 thousand rupees by the state government at various stages.
- The scheme will also be linked to the Bhamashah card to maintain transparency in the scheme.
- Under this scheme, only girls born on or after June 1 will be eligible to avail the benefit of the scheme and the benefit of other subsequent installments will be payable only after availing the first installment.
- Under the scheme, the first two installments will be paid according to the Janani Suraksha Yojana by the Medical, Health and Family Welfare Department.
- The remaining four installments will be paid by the Directorate of Women’s Empowerment.
Chief Minister Rajshree scheme benefits on daughter’s birth
- The Chief Minister Rajshri Yojana announced by the Chief Minister in the budget 2016-17 will be implemented from June 1 across the state.
- The first installment of Rs 2500 will be given to the girl child born from June 1 through the check under the Chief Minister Rajshri Yojana by the concerned medical center.
- Second installment of Rs. 2500 will also be released by check on the basis of Mamta card after the girl child attains the age of 1 year and complete immunization.
- Before this, the remaining installments of Shubh Laxmi Yojana will be payable to all the girls born earlier.
- Benefit of Janani Suraksha Yojana payable on child birth will be payable through online Ojus software. The benefit of Mukhyamantri Rajshri Yojana will be payable only to the native obstetricians of Rajasthan.
- Other installments payable under the scheme will be paid by Women and Child Development as per rules.
Eligibility for Chief Minister Rajshree Yojana
- The first two installments of the Rajshree scheme will be given to all the girls born in a government hospital and private medical institutions registered with Janani Suraksha Yojana (JSY). Both these installments will be given to their parents even if the third child is a girl child, but they will not get the benefit of further installments in the scheme.
- Now, to get the benefit of Rajshri scheme directly to the beneficiary in his bank account, the scheme has been linked to Bhamashah Card.
- Now, to get the benefit of Rajshree scheme conveniently in your account, Bhamashah card must be made. For more information about the scheme, contact the Program Officer, Women’s Empowerment or Chief Medical and Health Officer in your district.
Documents for Chief Minister Rajshree Scheme
- Aadhar Card
- Bhamashah Card
- Residential proof
- Birth certificate of a female child
- Passport size photo
- Bank account statement
Bhamashah Card Essentials
- Bhamashah card of the beneficiary is mandatory to get the benefit of the scheme.
- After May 15, 2017, payment will be made directly to the bank account of the beneficiary if he has a Bhamashah card.
- To get the benefits, during the prenatal checkup / ANC check of the pregnant woman, make the bank account details linked to the Bhamashah card and Bhamashah card available at the ANM / ASHA / Anganwadi worker or government medical institution at the nearest Anganwadi center.
- Beneficiary women whose Bhamashah nomination has not been made, such women should get their Bhamashah card made from their nearest e-Mitra center and provide details to the nearest Anganwadi center or government medical institution.
Financial assistance to girl’s parents
From the birth of the girl child till class XII, financial assistance of up to 50,000 is provided to the guardian for the education, health and care of the daughter. This amount is given in the following steps.
- 2500 rupees at birth of daughter
- Rs 2500 for one year vaccination
- 4000 rupees on admission to first class
- Rs 5000 for taking admission in class 6
- 11000 rupees for admission in class 10
- Rs 25000 on passing class 12
Online application for Chief Minister Rajshree Yojana
Friends, if you want to apply under the Chief Minister Rajshri Yojana, then click on the website given here.
Friends, you can also apply in Rajshree scheme in this way.
- Applicants have to contact government hospitals.
- Applicant will have to contact the concerned health officer of District / Taluka in Rajasthan.
- Applicant has to contact Collector Office, Zilla Parishad, Gram Panchayat, Health Officer or Education Officer.
For more information about