Hello Rajasthan residents, now you people will be happy to know that the Rajasthan Government has started a new website named “Apna Khata”. It is also known as E Bhumi (e-bhumi) portal. Through this website, now you can get information about any land in Rajasthan online.
Important facilities like Khasra map, Khatauni, Jamabandi fake, and Girdhavari report can be easily taken home.
The main objective of this online facility named “Apna Khata Rajasthan” is to provide all the details of the online land to the people. A similar online facility is provided in Uttar Pradesh through UP Bhulekh portal.
Rajasthan Apna Khata | Apna Khata Rajasthan
Through the Apna Khata website, people will no longer have much trouble and will not have to go to Patwar khana. Through Apna Khata people can easily find their land records and do all the work online. Rajasthan can enter their account number and see all the records of land by entering their account number.
in this article, I will explain to you that how you can get land-related online facilities in Rajasthan from the Apna Khata portal.
Now all of you must be thinking what will be the benefit of Apna Khata in Rajasthan?
Benefits of Rajasthan Apna Khata (E Dharti Portal Rajasthan)
if we are talking about the benefits of Rajasthan Apna Khata then it is an online process and it will save our time with Apna Khata. you can find easily your land-related information like (Jamabandi copy, Khasra map, Khatauni, Girdawari report) in a few minutes.
you only need to enter your account number in Apna Khata Portal. the main benefit of this Apna Khata, people can avail of this online facility from anywhere online. you can view a record of your land online with the help of Rajasthan Apna Khata.
Know also About – Rajasthan SSO Id Registration | SSO Rajsthan Login
Rajasthan Apna Khata | How to view Jamabandi copy online
- First, you have to click on this website to get your account online in Rajasthan.
- First, select your district by clicking on the “Select District” link or click on the name of your district in the given map.
- Now a new page will open in which you will be asked to choose the tehsil.
- After clicking on the name of Tehsil, the page will load (wait till the page opens completely)
- Now a new page will open in which you will have to choose the name of your village
- Now go to the information section of the applicant and fill all the information sought correctly.
- Go to the “Options section to issue a copy” below and select the option. Here you have to tell what you want to give the necessary information to get the Jamabandi copy. You want to give the account number, you want to give the Khasra number, you want to get the information by name or from USN / GRN
- After filling all the information correctly, you will be able to see Jamabandi copy on the online screen and can also download the PDF. It looks something like this:
Rajasthan Land Map | Measles map online download
Let us now know how to view the measles map in Rajasthan, the geo map online. Let me tell you that you cannot see your account on the portal. Read the following information correctly to see:
- First of all, visit the Rajasthan Land Map Portal (bhunaksha.raj.nic.in/bhunaksha)
- Enter all the information requested correctly.
- Finally, by clicking on your measles number, you can view the map online or download it.
- To download, save the PDF file by clicking on print.
- How to view Rajasthan Crop Girdawari report online
- To view the latest crop report Girdawari, go to the official portal first.
- After opening the page, you can click according to your need in the given option and get the information. You will get district-wise Girdawari report from this
Some Important question about Apna Khata
Rajasthan What is Apna Khata or e-Earth?
The Rajasthan government has introduced an online land record viewing facility. Through this, you can see the details of the land online. It is also called Rajasthan Apna Khata or e-Earth Portal.
How can residents of Rajasthan remove online Jamabandi?
To remove online Jamabandi records, you can get a new Khatabandi report by going to your account portal by entering Khata or Khasra number or by name.
Is land map or land map viewing facility also available?
Yes, for this the Rajasthan government has arranged a land map portal.
Source of this information: digitalindiagov.in