How to register Bihar farmers online. Bihar Farmer Online Registration @ DBT Agriculture Portal
The process of online registration of Bihar Kisan has been started by the Government of Bihar, Department of Agriculture, on the official website of DBT Agriculture. This online registration will facilitate the farmers to take advantage of the schemes.
Registration is compulsory to take advantage of farmer-friendly schemes run by the Bihar government. To register, farmers have to give all their information accurately. The Bihar government will provide benefits to all registered farmers. It is the effort of the Agriculture Department that more and more farmers should be registered on the DBT portal. This will benefit both the farmers and the department.
Know more about – NAREGA Job Card List 2020 MGNREGA List
Bihar Kisan(Farmer) Registration | Bihar Online Farmer Registration
Important Documents for Kisan(farmer) registration
- Aadhar Card
- Aadhaar linked mobile number (for OTP in the current case)
- Farmer’s bank details, account number, IFSC code etc.
Let us now know how farmers in Bihar can get their registration done online at home.
Step For Online Farmer Registration Bihar | Farmer registration on dbt agriculture portal
- First of all, go through this link https://dbtagriculture.bihar.gov.in/ on the DBT Agriculture official website of the Government of Bihar.
- On the dashboard there, you will see the option written for registration, click on the Register option inside it.
- After selecting this option your new page will open which will give you three options
- OTP with a demography,
- Bio Auth with Second Demography and Last iris
- Let us know that you have to choose the first option because it is the easiest option, other options can be used only when the thumb scanner (finger scanner) or eye scanner (eye scanner) is available.
- On the next page, enter your Aadhaar card number as well as your name in the blank space and after this information, choose the option of “Authentication” so that it can be ensured that your Aadhaar number is valid in every respect. Your only Aadhar card number, mobile number and bank account number will be valid. Your Aadhaar card must be linked to your mobile.
- After this process, you click on the checkbox of affidavit given below and proceed further.
- Now OTP will come on the number associated with your Aadhaar, which you have to click on “Validate OTP”.
- On giving the correct information, a new page will open in which you have to choose the option of “Farmer Registration”
- Now a new page will open in which all the information of the farmer will be asked. After giving correct information, click on the submit button and note your registration number.
- On the next page, you will see that your online registration has been done with the Department of Agriculture, Government of Bihar. Keep this new page for the future or after printing a copy separately, keep it with you for your later needs.
Dear farmer brothers, I hope that through this article you must have understood the farmer registration process in Bihar. Write us down for any questions or suggestions.