RT Report Online Download the app for RT-PCR, which was developed by way of the Nation Informatics Centre for ICMR and ICMR, which allows Sample Collection Centers to go into details about the patterns of COVID-19 being collected. It is recommended that you be aware of the COVID-19 vaccination certificates download method because there is a chance you’ll get affected after you have taken your doses of vaccine and can help the officers in tracking the vaccination documents. The RT program reads the positional parameters like the longitude and latitude of the places from which samples were taken. Because the app is essential for downloading the COVID report of the test, many are asking “how do I download the RT report from PCR?” If you’ve been thinking the same thing, be assured that we’ve got all you should know about it.
RT PCR Report Online Download
- To begin, first visit first the official RT PCR website which is covid19cc.nic.in.
- Then, you can input your username, password and the captcha , and login to your account.
- Then enter your mobile number, as well as then enter the OTP (One Time Password) you’ve got.
- You can also download the entire PDF from Your RT PCR Test Report.
What Is the RT PCR Application?
As stated above As mentioned earlier, the RT app for PCR is employed by sample collection centers as well as collection centers to obtain test results from individuals.
Users can download the RT report of the PCR test via the app or on the site. The application is available on both App Store for iOS as well as Android App Store platforms.
How To Download the RT PCR Application
- For downloading the RT report on PCR You will need to download the RT app through either the Play Store as well as from the iOS App Store.
- Once you’ve downloaded the app then you must input your mobile number into the application.
- Then, you’ll be asked to confirm your mobile number, and then agree to the terms and condition.
- In the future, you can obtain the OTP on your mobile number.
- Then, enter into the OTP (One Time Password) and then start using the application.
- You will have a variety of options in right in front of you, however you should select the “Add the new Patient” section.
- You must now complete the form in the method to provide your personal details , which include your Adhaar Card number as well as other details.
- Then, it’ll require you to respond to to a few fitness-related questions that you’d like to respond to.
- Once you’ve filled out the form, click”Submit” “Submit” button located in the corner in the bottom left.
How to download RT PCR test report through App
- The first step is to start the RT app on your Android or iOS device.
- After that, you can click on then the “View Forms” option in it.
- Then, you must choose the date you completed your application.
- There, you’ll be able view your SRF forms. You must select the SRF form that you wish to download a PDF of.
- After that, you will be able to display the form, and you will be able to download it on your device.
Getting the right information quickly is the most important factor in these challenging times.
Information that are related to COVID19 RT-PCR, fast test for antibodies and fast test for antibodies are collected by Indian government, with the help of collection centers that are authorized across the nation.
The website at covid19cc.nic.in is mostly used to input the personal details of individuals who are authorized in order to allow them to access the mobile applications to send RTPCR, Rapid Antigen, and Rapid Antibody test data to the ICMR portal to report cases of probable negative (+)/negative (-), through smartphones. Only government officials who are authorized to do so can access this website.
How do I download the RT Test report for PCR? We’ve provided all the information you must know about downloading RT PCR test reports using the app as well as online.
Keep checking our website regularly to get more details such as RTPCR report online download.