Rajasthan Free Scooty Distribution | Free Scooty Distribution Rajasthan | Free Scooty Delivery Scheme Rajasthan 2020 | Rajasthan muft scooty scheme | Rajasthan Free Scooty List 2020
People of Rajasthan will be very happy to know that all the girls belonging to Scheduled Tribes in Manda, Jaipur District of Rajasthan who have scored more than 75% marks in the 10th and 12th examination examination of the Board of Secondary Education and the Central Board of Secondary Education They will be given a scooty.
The main purpose of giving scooty is that many girls are unable to go to school or go to college due to the difficulty of transportation due to being away from school but now it will not happen because if they get scooty then the government believes That she can easily reach her college and that there are poor people who do not get them scooty but the government will remove this problem and give girls a chance to grow in further education so that they will not be able to do any problem Could not leave studies behind.
Table of Contents
Rajasthan Free Scooty Scheme
Girls living in Rajasthan, you must be thinking, to whom this scooty will be given and how we will apply in it, we will tell you everything, just read our article carefully and follow the information given in it.
Rajasthan Scooty Scheme
Girls, let us tell you, if you have more than 75% marks in the 12th standard examination by the Board of Secondary Education Rajasthan Ajmer, then only those girls will be provided this scooty by the Rajasthan government.
Eligibility for Rajasthan Free Scooty Scheme
- If the girl students of Rajasthan fulfill this eligibility then only they can apply for it
- The girl applying for Scooty must be a resident of Rajasthan
- Student should have bonafide of Rajasthan
- In order to take Scooty in Rajasthan, for free scooty scheme, the student must have passed in
- the 12th standard with 75% marks.
- To participate in free scooty Rajasthan scheme, girl should be enrolled in college
- Married and virgin girls will get benefit of this scheme
- Student parents should not be in government jobs
- The income of the parents of the student should not exceed one lakh annually
Documents required for free scooty scheme Rajasthan
- Aadhar Card
- Pan Card
- Twelfth grade certificate
- Parental income certificate
If Rajasthan student fulfills all these eligibility, then she can apply to take Rajasthan Scooty, we will tell you further how you will apply in it.
Rajasthan free scooty scheme online application
- To apply for Rajasthan Free Scooty in Rajasthan Most Scooty Scheme, click on this website.
- After clicking on the website, you will see 1 from Rajasthan Scooty Singh
Download this form
- Fill your complete information in it, your name, percentage of digits, your address, everything
- But while filling the form, you should be careful that if you fill this form incorrectly, your form will be canceled.
- After that you click on submit button
- You can also keep a print out of it with you