PM Scholarship Scheme 2020 | Pradhan Mantri Scholarship Yojana – Prime Minister Scholarship Scheme For Ex-Servicemen Children
Dear friends, as you know, we try to give you information about every government scheme on our website. In this article, we will talk about the Prime Minister’s Scholarship Scheme. Under this scheme, scholarships will be provided to ex-fighters and former Indian Coast Guard children (and widows).
Yes friends, Prime Minister Narendra Modi ji is giving scholarships to children, that’s why this scheme is named Prime Minister Scholarship Scheme. Now we will tell you which children will get this scholarship and how much will be the amount of scholarship. Let us know the complete information about the Prime Minister Scholarship Scheme 2020-20.
Table of Contents
Prime Minister’s Scholarship Scheme 2020 | PM Scholarship Scheme
- Interested applicant should have obtained at least sixty percent number
- Children studying in the second or more year of any course will not get the benefit of this scheme.
How much importance will be given to award scholarship, let’s know:
Now dear friends, we would like to tell you what is the Prime Minister Scholarship Scheme and which children will get it. Mind you guys! Children whose parents are ex-servicemen ie students of the family of X-Servicemen whose parents were employed in the Army Navy Air Force i.e. X-Servicemen, their children can apply for scholarship form.
Whichever students also want to do B.Tech, MBBS B.Ed, BBA, BSc, or B.Pharma. He can apply for PM scholarship scheme form.
Friends, do not delay and if you go to the army family, then quickly fill this application form, we will tell you what benefits you will get from this scheme and the documents required for it.
Benefits of Prime Minister Scholarship Scheme
- Under this scheme, students who bring 85% marks in 12th standard, the government will give a scholarship of 25 thousand rupees to those students.
- Students who score 75% marks in class XII. Scholarships will be given to those students for 10 months for 10 months, Rs. 1 thousand every month.
- Students whose parents are connected with Army Navi, Air force can apply for the scholarship form.
- The government will benefit the students who are good in studies but are financially weak.
- For students who have passed 10th and 12th but are unable to do graduation or any course due to financial constraints, the government will bear the cost of further studies to those students.
- Students who are preparing for any kind of business course will be given a scholarship of Rs. 2000 every month for 4-5 years.
- Those students should have at least 50% marks in each subject. If a student has less than 50% marks then the scholarship of that student will be canceled.
For More Goverment Scheme: Click Here
Documents for Prime Minister’s Scholarship Scheme
- Aadhar Card
- Bank passbook copy
- Educational certificate
- Birth certificate
Online application for Prime Minister’s Scholarship Scheme
- To apply for the Prime Minister Scholarship Scheme, you have to click on the website given here.
- After clicking on the website, you will see the Prime Minister Scholarship Scheme Application Form.
- Friends, fill all the information you have been asked in the application form or your content has been asked carefully.
- Now you click on submit button.
- Friends, we would like to tell you that after completing this process, your application form of Prime Minister Scholarship Scheme will be filled.
- Link for 10th scholarship
- pm scholarship 2020 application form download