The PM Kisan Registration 2022 deadline has been extended to eligible farmers. Anyone who is eligible can apply for it. PM Kisan, an abbreviation of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana is the scheme launched by the Government of India. To get more information about the PM Kisan Register 2022, you will need to read this article.
PM Kisan Registration 2022
Pardhan Mantri Samman Nidhi Yojana registration deadline has been extended to the 30th September 2022. Farmers who are eligible but have not yet registered can apply by visiting the portal. Piyush Goyal launched the scheme during the 2019 Interim Union Budget of India. The scheme has been rolled out to lakhs of farmers who are eligible. Farmers receive Rs. Direct Benefit Transfer: The scheme allows farmers to receive Rs.6000 in three installments. For more information, read this article.
India Government launched the initiative to assist farmers financially. It is similar to the Government of India’s minimum income support. Pardhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana was inspired by Rythu Bandhu. It is a scheme that is managed by the Government of Telangana. The scheme was launched for the 2018-19 financial year amount of Rs. Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana was allocated 20,000 crore and more than 2 crore farmers are eligible under the financial years 2019-20.
|Scheme||Pardhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi i.e. PM Kisan|
|Announced by||Piyush Goyal|
|Launched Date||01 February 2019|
|Last Date||September 2022|
|Ministry||Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare|
|Benefits||Rs. 6000/- into three installments|
The following eligibility criteria must be met in order to apply for the PardhanMantri Kisan Sammann Nidhiyi Yojana or PM Kisan.
- The Government must have the name of a farmer or landowner.
- A farmer must be a SC/ST/OBC member and possess a caste certificate.
- A farmer should have the following documents: Aadhaar Card and Bank Passbook; Mobile Number.
- Land records are required for farmers.
A farmer who is eligible for PM Kisan benefits must have documentation such as a citizenship certificate, landholding papers, and bank account details.
How to Register for PM Kisan 2022
Register for the Pardhan mantri Kisan Sammani Nidhi Yojana (i.e. PM Kisan: Follow the steps carefully to register for the Pardhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana.
Note: You will need to scan all mandatory documents after applying for the PM Kisan. These must be uploaded at registration.
- You can apply for the PM Kisan scheme by visiting the official website of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, i.e. @pmkisan.gov.in.
- After visiting the official site, you’ll find a tab for New Farmer Registration at the Homepage. Tap on it.
- After clicking on the above-mentioned option, you will be redirected onto another webpage. You will be asked to choose farmer type. If you are from a rural area, select Rural Farmer Registration. If you live in an urban area, then choose Urban Farmer Registration.
- After selecting the above-mentioned option, fill out the required credentials and click on Send OTP.
- After tapping the above, you will be prompted to enter your mobile number.
- You may be asked for more information, to complete these credentials, and to upload any required documents. Finally, you can submit the application.
Note: After submitting your application, don’t forget about downloading and printing it.
We hope you found this article helpful in understanding the Pradhan Mantri Samman Nidhi Yojana registration. If you still have questions or concerns about the PM Kisan Registration 20,22, please comment below. We will answer any questions or queries you may have as quickly as possible.