Ayushman Bharat Golden Card | How to download Ayushman Bharat Golden Card, Print Ayushman Bharat | Jan Arogya Card Online
Friends, in this article we will talk about Ayushman Bharat Card. It is also called Ayushman Bharat Golden Card. Only the beneficiaries of Ayushman Bharat scheme will get this. In this article, you will know how you can download this Ayushman Bharat Jan Arogya Golden Card or take a print out of it.
Table of Contents
Ayushman Bharat Golden Card | Online download, print
What is Ayushman Bharat Scheme?
Friends, there is no need to tell you to what extent the health level in our country is bad. Here every other person suffers from some disease. In such a situation, Prime Minister Narendra Modi has started Ayushman Bharat Yojana. Under this scheme, more than 40 crore members of more than 10 crore families living in India will get benefit.
Benefits of Ayushman Bharat Scheme?
After joining Ayushman Bharat Yojana, you have to get a Golden Card. After the creation of the Golden Card, you can use it to get your free treatment up to five lakh rupees in all the hospitals of the Government of India and all the hospitals under the Government of India.
If you want more information about Ayushman Bharat Scheme then read this
How to download Ayushman Bharat Golden Card | Download / Print Ayushman Bharat / Jan Arogya Card Online
Friends, the golden card of Ayushman India can also be printed from the Jan Seva Kendra and DM’s office, but you can only download it from where you have made it or the officer or agent who has made your card. You can download and give it. This card is not at all like the Aadhar card. As Aadhar card could be downloaded from anywhere, it is not so with this.
The steps given below are for a person who has a csc id.
To download the card follow the following steps: –
- First of all, visit the cloud website of Ayushman India pmjay.csccloud.in.
- After visiting here, you will see the login option on the home page. Enter email ID and password on that option and click on the sign in button to sign in.
- After signing, put your Aadhaar card number on the next page and proceed.
- Prefer your thumbprint on the next page.
- Friends, you will be logged in after you have thumbprint preference.
- There will be many options on the page which will open after thumb preference. Click on Approved Beneficiary from all of them.
- After clicking on the approved benefit, the list of all the people whose golden card has been approved will come.
- Find the name in the list, click on Confirm print option next to the name.
- After clicking here, you will be redirected to CSC wallet.
- Enter your password first in the CSC wallet.
- Enter the valet PIN after the password.
- After that you will come to the Home Page.
- Here you will see the option of download card next to the name of the candidate, click on it and download and print the card.
In this way you can download the golden card of your Ayushman Bharat scheme. If your name was not in the list of approved benefits, then also check the list of pending and rejected once.
Note: – After the approval message, it takes up to 4-5 days for the card to arrive.