For Any Country or Kingdom’s their national flag played a major role of the citizens life. It shows the sovereignty of that Country. Being an important symbol of any sovereign state, their national flag describe the color and design of the history and present day of the countries. People recognized these flag as patriotism symbol.
Any Country’s national flag has it’s own value and people feel proud which see it. Some of the most popular country’s flag list are flags of the United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, Ireland, Germany, France, China, Brazil and India.
In this blog we are going to show you some of the countries most similar flags just because the country have same religious philosophy to political resemblances to color combinations.
1) The flag of Netherlands was adopted in 19 February 1937, while the flag of Luxembourg was used between 1845 – 1848 and officially adopted on June 23, 1972.The Main difference in both these flags is shaded of red and blue.
2) Australia used Union Jack and have large seven pointed star known as Commonwealth Star. The New Zealand have also a Union Jack and four red starts with white borders on the right.
3) Irish Tricolor have vertical tricolor of green, white and orange, While in reverse order the flag of Ivory Coast. The colors chosen by the Ivory coast represent their alliance with Niger.
4) Argentina, Honduras and Nicarargua flag’s have one thing common that it is triband of blue color in the top and bottom, White in the Middle. Argentina’s flag consist the sun in the middle and Honduras flag consist 5 stars in the Middle while Nicarargua’s flag is adopted by Federal Republic of America.
5) USA’s and Malaysia’s National flags have red and white strips in common. USA’s national flag consists 50 stars on the other hand Malaysia’s flag represents the Islamic religion also it is also the official religion of the country.
6) Flag of Italy and Mexico have same colored tirband, While Mexico Flag Consist national coat of arms charged in the center of the white stripe.
7) Egypt, Iraq, Syria, Sudan and Yemen national flag’s represents the Pan-Arab colors that denotes the unity of the Arab Nations. In the Middle of Iraq’s flag is written “Allah-u-Akbar” while in Syria have many changes in these three year’s becouse of ongoing civil wars. Egypt have an Eagle of Saladin and Sudan have green colored triangle at the host.
8) Qatar has changed it’s national flag’s from red to purple after declaring independence from British. Behrain national flag is absolutely matching with Qatar just a single differences that Bahrain has 5 points while Qatar have 9 points.
9) Monaco and Indonesia have same design type of flag just only the difference is the color is red.
10) Now at last Niger’s and our Country India’s flag both flags have same color but a little bit differences is it’s shades of organge and green. Our Indian flag tricolor have 24 strips in the middle which is from Ashoka Chakra while Niger’s flag has an orange symbol to represent the sun.
It looks like, these countries have exactly copied the flag designs from other countries.
You can also share your own thoughts to us in the form of comments below.