Sridevi’s body has been handed over to her family member in Dubai said Government officials. On Saturday Sridevi died in a hotel when she was there to attend a family wedding. Forensic report Said “accidentally drowned” in bathtub after losing consciousness. Superstar’s body will be flown back to mumbai today where rites will be held.
Dubai government’s media office tweeted
“Dubai Public Prosecution has approved the release of the body of the Indian actress Sridevi to her family following the completion of a comprehensive investigation into the circumstances of her death…Dubai Public Prosecution stressed that all regular procedures followed in such cases have been completed. As per the forensic report, the death of the Indian actress occurred due to accidental drowning following loss of consciousness. The case has now been closed,”
- Boney Kapoor and Arjun Kapoor is in Dubai, Mr Kapoor’s nephew Saurabh Malhotra is in outside the morgue. Sridevi’s daughters Jhanvi and Khushi are in Mumbai Since Sunday at the home of Anil Kapoor.
- Sridevi was found unconscious in the hotel Jumeirah Emirates Towers in a bathtub in last Saturday late night reported by local media.
- Postmortem report said She was fell into bathtub after losing consciousness and drowned. This case was handle by “Dubai Public Prosecution” to complet all the legal procedures. Initially her family said she died due to cardiac arrest but in today’s forensic report it didn’t mention about cardiac arrest.
- Sridevi and her family had been there in Dubai to attend her Nephew Mohit Marwah wedding.
- A report said the go out for dinner and for that Sridevi was trying to be ready in the bathroom while she collapsed in bathtub.
India’s envoy to the United Arab Emirates Navdeep Suri tweeted
“we leave it to the experts to determine cause of demise. Let’s be responsible.”